• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Colchester Utd ***

No joy in our game is best way I can describe it ...

Players pass it and then stand still as if they've done their part..

Why are we playing long hopeful balls against this lot?

Moura trying to make it happen. Dele trying but it's not happening for him. Dier looks the fittest for awhile. The only player who looks poor is wanyama.

That was rather poor. It's easy to see that most of these players have played very little football this season. So many poor touches and passes throughout the team. Colchester aren't even making it that difficult for us in possession. They aren't very physical, nor do they press us with much intensity. We just keep making unforced errors. Our players are obviously not used to playing with each other either, but we have created next to nothing. Alli had a decent chance, and Parrott a couple of half chances.

Parrott has shown some good movement and is always showing for the ball. The quality hasn't quite been there when he's been on the ball though. He looked better in pre-season.

Tanganga has been fine, but not troubled at all by their attack. Can't really judge him.

Skipp and Wanyama have been particularly poor in midfield, I'm afraid. Moura has probably been our most positive player, but he is also the one with the most game time this season along with Sanchez.

Nothing I didn't expect.

They are banked up on the edge of the box and we have Skipp, Wanyama and Dier trying to pick the lock. No disrespect to those lads but its not their forte.

Our full backs aren't the most attacking either so 7 defensive players.

It's a untried and rusty 11 against Colchester, what do you expect!

Some smiles and chat between our players wouldn't be so bad...
Experienced players out there encouraging the young players ..
Some attempts at combination play ...
Ya know, what football teams do...

Back