• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Colchester Utd ***

Matches against lower league teams used to be very easy wins for us. But it is no longer so. On our current form, any teams will be tough for us. Can see Colchester making it tough for us. As usual, Pochettino will make mass changes and include unknown youngsters. Whoever start this match, we need them to lift their game and help us win. Let's hope we will turn up with the right team and mentality to win and progress to the next round of the Carabao Cup.

Everybody dance now!

Performance is not really important in Cup matches as long as we win. Let's hope we will put up a convincing performance and get a comfortable win to progress to the Round 4 of the Carabao Cup.

If we are as lazy in closing people down as we have been in recent matches,can see us making heavy work of it...fudging crazy to say that but we're as shaky as a council house on top of a hill at the minute!!

i used to hate us playing in this cup but after 11 years of no silverware, I'd love to see us give this a go.

A friend of mine plays for Colchester. He’s quietly confident of a win.
Surely any professional footballer should have that feeling before most games though. Like Tyson said, everyone has a plan until they get punched in the face. I just hope we're the ones doing the punching.

Surely any professional footballer should have that feeling before most games though. Like Tyson said, everyone has a plan until they get punched in the face. I just hope we're the ones doing the punching.

Agreed. Just hope he’s proven wrong.

EFP03XQWwAEQ7GJ

Only 2 other attacking players for Parrott to feed off and the diamond remains (unless Dier is in a back 5).

Would have liked an extra attacking body if I’m honest.

Pleasantly surprised to see Foyth on the bench so soon. It’s a complete reserve 11 at the mo, so a couple can press their claims / get much needed game time and the superstars get a rest.

Back