• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2019/20 Premier League Thread

I don’t think it’s that simple, it’s an issue of emotion in part at least. Arsenal (for no good reason I could see) seemed to feel aggrieved and it served them well. I couldn’t believe their appeals for handball against Grealish when he kicked it against himself and I’m pretty sure it didn’t touch his hand. They were all jumping around dementedly, even Guendouzi as he picked up possession again. You need some fire in the belly when you play football, helps with momentum and focus.

Blatant handball not given for Villa.

Also, Chelsea's goal ruled out seemed nonsense: 6 or 7 passes + 3 Liverpool players touched the ball afterwards. Stupid to go back so far, the 1 inch offside wasn't the reason for the goal.

Tbh VAR is making me care less about football as to me it just seems complete rubbish.

EFjZ3_SXUAUaWo6

Why are we even playing any more games this season?

fudging hell! fudging Bin dippers must be the luckiest lot in the universe! Sheffield doing very well, and then the GK makes a howler.

If they dont win it this season, they never will.

Getting all the luck so far, City not firing on all cylinders, and hardly anybody else looks capable of mounting a sustained challenge

Impressive that City can play away from home at a fairly local rival... start without Bernardo Silva, David Silva and Aguero... and win by 2 clear goals.
They rode their luck with some close range headers that went straight at Ederson.
Then Pickford let in a fairly easy save whereas Ederson made a fantastic save.
That was the difference.

Back