• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2019/20 Premier League Thread

The thing with these VAR disallowed goals the delay actually interrupt the rhythm of the attacking team, the old mechanism of an instant flag made it a lot easier to reset and carry on.

I see Carragher is supportive of the technology, look forward to hearing his reaction to a marginal offside in the build for a last minute winner for Liverpool later in the season...

*I want Liverpool to win this, we need them
And City to beat the teams around us so when we finally get going we don’t have too much ground to make up.

Liverpool's intensity is a big factor, something we need to match to improve our results.

We've been nowhere near it for a long time. Showed glimpses of it in pre-season, ironically, but yeah, I agree, we simply have to be a lot more aggressive in our pressing and be quicker in everything we do. The team is capable of it when turned on - it's just the turning on part that's just not working at the moment.

Back