• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Giovani Lo Celso

If fit and he or she is called up, they play!
What on earth is all the drama about!
He gets injured it happens, yes it’s a pain!
I believe there is some form of monetary recompense from the national team.

Excellent.

I’ll wait for no more pull outs from Liverpool/City/United etc this season.

If Lo Celso ever plays and is actually any good, is there a chance he might not fancy joining us full time? Surely the player has the option to use us as a shop window and then sign for a better team?

If Lo Celso ever plays and is actually any good, is there a chance he might not fancy joining us full time? Surely the player has the option to use us as a shop window and then sign for a better team?

No chance, in my opinion. We have an option/obligation to buy, and there's no way we're not triggering that. I don't think the player can just reject us after the loan, as we'd put ourselves in a very odd position allowing Betis to push the price up further and the player to fish around for other better clubs. He's going to sign on a permanent unless he's absolutely terrible or somehow breaks both legs, in my opinion.

I like these full match against decent opposition highlights rather than the skills compilation nonsense

Trying to cheer myself up by re-watching some of LoCelso’s highlights reels... should be like having a new signing when he returns from injury...

No chance, in my opinion. We have an option/obligation to buy, and there's no way we're not triggering that. I don't think the player can just reject us after the loan, as we'd put ourselves in a very odd position allowing Betis to push the price up further and the player to fish around for other better clubs. He's going to sign on a permanent unless he's absolutely terrible or somehow breaks both legs, in my opinion.

Doesn’t that depend on us qualifying for Europe though? I thought that at the time qualifying for Europe would be straight forward..then the season truly started and the horror began. As it stands, we will not be qualifying for Europe this season.

Trying to cheer myself up by re-watching some of LoCelso’s highlights reels... should be like having a new signing when he returns from injury...

Lets hope so, but we will have to show patience with him and not expect to much to start with from him, especially if our poor run continues.

Doesn’t that depend on us qualifying for Europe though? I thought that at the time qualifying for Europe would be straight forward..then the season truly started and the horror began. As it stands, we will not be qualifying for Europe this season.

Hope wedont qualify.

Then we can win the league next season.

Back