• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Mauricio Pochettino - Sacked

At least we won’t be labelled bottlers by rival fans when we drop out of the title race as evidently we are already to far behind to be placed in it.

We can finish 6th like the successful Goons.

Please.
He has tried to shift certain players for two seasons. He is frustrated.

I get it and it must be hard for him but being ”frustrated” doesn't pay the rent, so to speak!
most top managers must have similar trails a tribulation but you can't let it distract from the task at hand which looks like it happened this summer with some truly daft pressers and comments to the press.

Any fool can get behind a team and its manager when it is doing well, it is much easier to turn against them when things are looking a little bleak. Despite a season without making a single signing we made the CL final and finished 4th in the league, and now 6 games later a lot of you seem to be writing him off. Sure you are all entitled to your opinions but I think that is pathetic.

There are a number of decisions I have questioned this season like Sanchez at right back but for those of you who want Poch gone, be careful what you wish for.

And please, lets not try and rewrite history and act as if like Man Utd prior to Poch, we were winning titles and cups every other season

Please.
He has tried to shift certain players for two seasons. He is frustrated.

Indeed, if you are Wanyama why would you leave if you are on £65K a week and know you will never earn that kind of money again. His legs have gone but it seems he is happy to spend the season on the bench as he gives us nothing on the pitch

Indeed, if you are Wanyama why would you leave if you are on £65K a week and know you will never earn that kind of money again. His legs have gone but it seems he is happy to spend the season on the bench as he gives us nothing on the pitch

If you're any other team, why would you want to buy Wanyama when he's broken, slow and permanently rusty?

Even some club in Belgium turned him down after we'd agreed a deal. It wasn't for want of trying.

It's a sad story with the guy - like with Dier, it seems like his body gave up on him. But we're going to have to eat that cost - it's the only fair thing to do.

If you're any other team, why would you want to buy Wanyama when he's broken, slow and permanently rusty?

Even some club in Belgium turned him down after we'd agreed a deal. It wasn't for want of trying.

It's a sad story with the guy - like with Dier, it seems like his body gave up on him. But we're going to have to eat that cost - it's the only fair thing to do.

My bad, according to what I read in the press it was Wanyama who turned them down.

But there is always Celtic

I see a lot of people on Twitter saying Poch has lost it and he must go. Goddamn! What are people made of? We're in a bit of a rough patch. He's been an excellent manager for years for us, and we should support him and the team when we're not doing all that well, in my opinion - not get the pitchforks out. Way too premature to talk about him leaving. There's plenty of time to get back on track.

He's done some weird things lately, I'll give you that, but hardly enough to even think about sacking. That's just ridiculous, in my opinion.

Should we then cancel contracts for the likes of Wanyama or whoever from the squad moral point of view or ?
Surly we can't be the only club with these problems?
Celtic were rumoured to want Wanyama so he hopefully will move on in Jan!
A director or overseer of transfers is needed if there is a problem!

I see a lot of people on Twitter saying Poch has lost it and he must go. Goddamn! What are people made of? We're in a bit of a rough patch. He's been an excellent manager for years for us, and we should support him and the team when we're not doing all that well, in my opinion - not get the pitchforks out. Way too premature to talk about him leaving. There's plenty of time to get back on track.

He's done some weird things lately, I'll give you that, but hardly enough to even think about sacking. That's just ridiculous, in my opinion.

he may just need some assistance in certain areas?

Back