• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Mauricio Pochettino - Sacked

The way he is carrying on we won’t even get a large compensation settlement for him as even Watford or Everton won’t want this Poch, never mind Man Utd and Real Madrid.

This is that moment when the manager has hit a brick wall, i think we have come as far as we can with Poch. I am grateful for what he has done and how he has taken us from what we were to what we are now but its been going on for to long for it to just be form.

The way he is carrying on we won’t even get a large compensation settlement for him as even Watford or Everton won’t want this Poch, never mind Man Utd and Real Madrid.

Zidan will cost Real a ’rumoured’ €70m to shot of :eek:
Poch will be off to Everton or Watford .......if he's lucky or back to a midtable Spanish concern?

Let’s be honest, it really is a game of fine margins - if Auriers goal had stood I can’t see us not winning that game and the posts on this forum would have a very different feel. Not blaming VAR, if that’s offside then its correct decision.

Not going to lie, for the first time I am genuinely concerned - It really is beginning to look like Poch is doing a Mourinho minus the trophies. However, he deserves the whole season to see where we are truly at. Proper time to bed in Lo Celso and Sess and to see the fixtures even themselves out as we’ve had Emirates Marketing Project Arsenal and Leicester all away in first few games of the season.

Poch has at least earned the opportunity to have this season to rectify whatever is going on behind the scenes. There are worrying signs for sure though...

I think part of the problem here is that over the last year Poch has acted like he's only in the relationship for as long as it suits him.

He never said no to UTD and Real, he talked up leaving after the UCL and has bitched about his circumstances on countless occasions. He has not made the supporters feel like he is enamoured with the club.

We the supporters feel this and now we are looking at what's wrong and considering our options. Had Poch acted otherwise this thread would be more positive.

I think part of the problem here is that over the last year Poch has acted like he's only in the relationship for as long as it suits him.

He never said no to UTD and Real, he talked up leaving after the UCL and has bitched about his circumstances on countless occasions. He has not made the supporters feel like he is enamoured with the club.

We the supporters feel this and now we are looking at what's wrong and considering our options. Had Poch acted otherwise this thread would be more positive.

This is spot on.

We are treated like we are privileged for him to be at spurs.

The squads he has had he really should have won something

Can't imagine Poch MkII manly fighting back the tears at the last game at WHL.

Back