• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT Spurs vs Leicester City

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If you don't see cracks, you're not looking. We're losing games regularly. He's whinging and criticising the team in public. This is nowhere near good enough
I'm seeing fine thanks. Wednesday was awful. Today we were much more aggressive I thought. Leicester are a good side and despite their possession we went 2 goals up. Now I get you don't like Poch anymore and judge the team through that perspective. But today does not support your argument imho.

I'm seeing fine thanks. Wednesday was awful. Today we were much more aggressive I thought. Leicester are a good side and despite their possession we went 2 goals up. Now I get you don't like Poch anymore and judge the team through that perspective. But today does not support your argument imho.
We went one goal up. Then we gave two away and lost (again).

(Excuse me while I clear my throat)

Leading scorers, all competitions for both club and country, season 2019/20

9 - Kane
8 - Pukki
8 - Sterling
7 - Abraham
7 - Aguero
6 - Mane
4 - Barnes
4 - Ham Salad
4 - Wilson, C

I never said anything about his goalscoring ability.

I'm talking about his movement, acceleration, pace, stamina.

And how many of those are penalties?

And when was international football the barometer of a striker?

Parts of the performance were good, granted. But we conceded two goals again and there were other chances second half for Leicester to score. We looked fairly ropey whenever they came at us. Vardy was having a field day at times.

We've lost leads three times now. We're only 7 games in. There's a pattern and today, while there were bright spots, is a continuation of that. They're the cracks.

The Wanyama sub was also an absolute abomination and I'd say any fan that's watched Big Vic over the last few years could have told Poch that at the time. Stupid fudging decision making.

Parts of the performance were good, granted. But we conceded two goals again and there were other chances second half for Leicester to score. We looked fairly ropey whenever they came at us. Vardy was having a field day at times.

We've lost leads three times now. We're only 7 games in. There's a pattern and today, while there were bright spots, is a continuation of that. They're the cracks.

The Wanyama sub was also an absolute abomination and I'd say any fan that's watched Big Vic over the last few years could have told Poch that at the time. Stupid fudging decision making.
Taking Sissoko off was to prevent him getting a second yellow. I agree was surprised to see Wanyama. But I can only imagine we wanted some strength in the middle and we don't have a lot of options in the middle of the park at the moment.

Thought Ndombele, Sissoko and Winks were doing very well in midfield and there was nice interplay between the front three culminating in Kane's goal. We should have won today but a poor decision cost us along with Wanyama replacing Sissoko.

That sub is what cost us as Wanyama isn’t and wasn’t up to the pace of the game
He was pedestrian at best and we missed sissoko who was subbed I believe because of a yellow card given for a great tackle...

Taking Sissoko off was to prevent him getting a second yellow. I agree was surprised to see Wanyama. But I can only imagine we wanted some strength in the middle and we don't have a lot of options in the middle of the park at the moment.

Dier or skipp we’re alternatives

Trust Sissoko not to get the second yellow. Skipp and Dier were other options. Even bring on Davies and put Rose in there. Big Vic is finished at this level and has been for at least 1-2 years.

It's been building with me and this time last year I thought the sun shone out of his arse.

His stinkingly bad attitude. Bizarre team selections. Dropping players inexplicably. Players wanting to leave. Losing leads to Arsenal, Leicester and Olympiacos. Having a pop at the players mid week. Losing to a pub team like Saudi Sportswashing Machine. None of it is good enough and it's been a steady decline for almost two years.

We're much easier to beat then we have been ever in his tenure. He's underachieving at this stage. It's not good enough and it's his stupid decision making that's costing us.

Personally, right now, I wouldn't give many fudges if he fudged off and took his bad attitude with him.

The ‘difficult to beat’ part is Dier-linked imo. I’d like to see our stats with and without him. I’d also like to see our stats with this diamond and as opposed to the 4231. We’ve totally got the personnel for it so I don’t know why he’s come away from it.

Oddly enough our best defensive records I’m sure come with the 4231 with Dier and the extra AM.

Back