• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT Spurs vs Leicester City

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We've given away leads in two of them, plus one in Europe. That's not starting the season slowly.

Yup, it’s not as if we don’t have Dier to call upon to shut these games out and if he’s not match fit then why name him amongst the subs every week.

In terms of performances we have started slowly. I'd still put money on us being top 4 in May though. Frustrating that we always have to play catch up because of our slows starts

Starting slowly on the back of endingin the previous campaign is one thing.

This is just a continuation of bad form.

We don't even look like nabbing a late goal, you used to count on that under Poch, our fight til the end. Not there today. Worrying. VAR is a clam too.

fudging brick. We didn't deserve anything from that terrible showing, to be fair, but fudging hell, how the fudge was that second goal offside? Ridiculous.

I am here.

@ me with your man of the match nominations. Ndombele and Lamela have been nominated so far.

Back