• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT Spurs vs Leicester City

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sadly this is going to be long season. We have had 3 tough away days to start with. But so far I am not seeing anything from us to suggest we will finish anywhere the Top 4

We always start the season slowly. Having 3 tough away games to start isnt great

if one team is 100% bang up for it and the other is half heartedly making tackles (Eriksen) or complacent (largely the team as a whole) then you are in trouble.

This is the problem we have. Leceister cant put this effort in every week, nor Arse a couple weeks back. But it’s what we’ll be up against as a big side.

I haven't been this furious over football for a long fudging time. I don't even understand how Son could been offside with his fudging arm/elbow. fudging dogbrick clam fudge brick. And that absolute master of a clam Maddison winning it for fudging bloody Leicester. It can't get much worse than this.

gazing was again weak in the push off with his feet and should have done better with the goal. I thought VAR was only for obvious mistakes. Wanyama very poor for the first goal. Sums up a completely brick weekend for me where everything has gone wrong.

We've given away leads in two of them, plus one in Europe. That's not starting the season slowly.

In terms of performances we have started slowly. I'd still put money on us being top 4 in May though. Frustrating that we always have to play catch up because of our slows starts

Back