• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Mauricio Pochettino - Sacked

I wonder how long we will be allowed to drift - lose on Saturday which I of course, am hoping we don't but a defeat will most likely leave us 10 points off the pace!

The thing that might be key is: if even a relatively mild-mannered Poch cannot continue to work in our structure, who would be willing to work in it?

Yes, completely stupid and I think that will go down as Poch’s ’Arry’s England job moment’.

I’m still angry about it, which is quite possibly a bit pathetic, that and him not taking the captaincy off Hugo last year.

As ‘Yoda’ said ‘hate leads to anger, anger leads to suffering’

It was encouraging to see him up on his feet for much of the first half vs Leicester, barking orders. Also taking time to explain to Kane where he should run, how to work his system etc... too many times we see him sat back for the whole half, but today he was on it

is there any chance of him turning this around from here, can anyone see anything positive?

there doesn't appear to be any effort being put into fixing things, if we don't qualify for the CL again next season that would be catastrophic, we are on a razors edge right now

Back