• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT Spurs vs Leicester City

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If Sissoko's going to get sent off, it needs to be for scything both Maddison's legs clean off at the knee. That'll give him something to cry about.

Fantastic goal!

(Blatant incoming...). On holiday in Cambodia. Just walked into a bar in sleepy Kampot that is showing the game. Barely ordered a beer and Kane scores! Taking it as a lucky omen.
And what a player he is!

How have we been playing up to the goal?

I don't give a who he "supports" - we would be employing him, not putting him in the stands.
Defoe was a mas

I don't give a damn who he supports. We'd be employing him.
Don't hear many complaints about Defoe being a Goon.

Some tribalism needs leaving at school.

But he's a Gooner and he's also an overrated, chirpy fudging show pony clam.

I don't give a who he "supports" - we would be employing him, not putting him in the stands.
Defoe was a mas

I don't give a damn who he supports. We'd be employing him.
Don't hear many complaints about Defoe being a Goon.

Some tribalism needs leaving at school.

Defoe isn’t a goon
He used to sneak into WHL as a kid

Its helpful that they're not playing with a DM. Lamela has loads of space. Downside is that its part of the reason that they look good going forwards...all their mids supporting attacks

Lets see whether we can gift the opposition a goal in the last 5 mins of hte half. We're usually kind like that

Back