• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT Spurs vs Leicester City

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's not the travel plans /driveway discussion that worries me, but man, that badger is a sad sight. Don't think the Oh EM Tee Gods will look favorably on that in the slightest...

Also -

Tottenham manager Mauricio Pochettino, asked about Harry Kane's claim that Spurs keep making "similar mistakes": "Be careful when you translate what the players say after the game to media because some times we can take in a different way the words.

"Always I respect what player say and you can assess what [they] say.

"I am not going to judge what one or another player is telling you because I wasn't there, so I cannot talk about the words and the intention. When you are disappointed you always look to try and improve."

Poch may as well have put his fingers in his ears and said "na na na naaa naaa can't hear you" as far as I'm concerned, what kind of a response is that? Hope he has taken Kane's comments in to account and we can put on a proper performance tomorrow.

say and you can assess what [they] say.
"I am not going to judge what one or another player is telling you because I wasn't there, so I cannot talk about the words and the intention. When you are disappointed you always look to try and improve."

Poch may as well have put his fingers in his ears and said "na na na naaa naaa can't hear you" as far as I'm concerned, what kind of a response is that? Hope he has taken Kane's comments in to account and we can put on a proper performance tomorrow.

Presuming that’s the draft version? When’s the final release post due?

This is a sticky fixture and I’m not going to be able to watch this one, probably for the best.

I missed Palace and only caught the second half of Olympiakos. Will watch all of this, which counterbalances whatever good Huddy does. Not optimistic anyway, it’s exactly the sort of side we go behind to early and then are incapable of breaking down.

After the disappointing draw with Olympiacos in the CL, we need a good result in the league to lift our morale. Our league form have not been really good this season. That defeat to Saudi Sportswashing Machine at home was a big setback to us. If we had won that match, we would be in 2nd place in the league now. So, we need to beat Leicester in this match to get back into the top 4 race. Our away form have been poor recently. We are now winless in 8 away league matches, losing 6 and drawing 2. The last time we won a league match away was against Fulham in January. In fact, the only away matches we have won since then was against Borussia Dortmund and Ajax in the CL. Let's hope we will do enough to beat Leicester to get back our winning form in away matches.

We seem to have problem everywhere this season. We need all our players to lift their performance in this match. Our attacking players need to be more clinical and ruthless in front of goal. Kane has 3 goals so far this season but he is still not at his best. Hope Kane will get back his best form by scoring 1 or 2 goals in this match. Son did well to score 2 goals against Palace. It will help us greatly if he can continue scoring. Lamela has been in good form so far, scoring against Palace. Hope Lamela will continue form good form in this match. Eriksen has been in poor form this season. He cannot complain if he gets dropped for this match but not sure we can afford to. Maybe Moura can start this match after scoring against Olympiacos. Lo Celso still has not shown why we bought him. He seems to be struggling with injury problems since joining us.

We still can't seem to find our best midfield partnership. Ideally want to see Ndombele and Sissoko starting this match. But Ndombele still has not shown why we paid huge money to sign him. He started well with a brilliant goal against Villa but then got injured after that. He looked rusty against Olympiacos. We need Ndombele to lift his game and show us his true worth. Sissoko really needs to improve his finishing for all his runs and work rate. Still not fully convinced of Winks. Winks needs to tackle more to stop our opponents. Wish we can get Wanyama back to his best to play in midfield.

Our defence have not been in good form this season. We seem to be conceding too many soft goals lately. One of the reason is due to error-prone Sanchez unsettling our defence. We should only play our best defenders Alderweireld and Vertonghen in defence. Sanchez should not get involved in our defence anymore. I think Wanyama or Davies should cover in defence whenever Alderweireld or Vertonghen are injured. Let's hope Lloris and company will be at their best to stop Leicester in this match.

Our matches against Leicester have always been tight or high scoring matches. Remember, we have won 5-4, 4-3 and drawn 4-4 with Leicester over the years. We also beat them 6-1 away in 2017 and won 2-0 away last season. Not sure which way this match will go this time. Let's hope we will put up a good performance and get a convincing win to stay in the top 4 race this season.

Everybody dance now!

Can see this being another tense match for us. We need to get an early goal to help us settle down and then go for more goals to kill the game off. Let's hope we will turn up with the right team and mentality to beat Leicester and move closer to the top of the league.

I would go the same shape as Palace but bring Ndombele in and make a decision over Alli or Eriksen, I would probably edge towards Dele though let him play himself into form as he outwardly at least still wants to be here long term.

.......,,,,,,,,,,,Lloris

Aurier......TA.........Verts..........Rose

...........Ndombele.......Winks

.......Lamela................Alli/Eriksen

.................Kane.........Son

Really want to see us put in a good performance today and get a away win, Southampton and Brighton to come before the next international break we can start to finally build some momentum.

Back