• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT Spurs vs Olympiakos

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Leicester will be loving this.

Leaving so many gaps at the back to attack

Any sort of quick feet and our defenders are being done

You really can’t compete a CL away game with a prem one against a decent side but not one that has an amazing record at home like these have

My issue though is why are we playing 12,30 on Saturday. Would have thought we would Been playing 5.30

Leicester will be loving this.

Leaving so many gaps at the back to attack

Any sort of quick feet and our defenders are being done

You really can’t compete a CL away game with a prem one against a decent side but not one that has an amazing record at home like these have

My issue though is why are we playing 12,30 on Saturday. Would have thought we would Been playing 5.30

The guy next to the speaker system microphone is bringing his kettle to the boil for a nice cuppa

You can see how 1 team who have pace and trickier will cause us issues, even more so if we continue down the path of self harm defending.

TV, all BT choices this season are second choice and 12:30 is their only slot unless their picking someone brick who played on Thursday night then they get Sunday midday

Back