• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
700-900 showed up to last night's game according to those who went, via teletext. 1600 allocation I believe.

£36 for 5 ticketing points seems a decent price with this system I suppose.

700-900 showed up to last night's game according to those who went, via teletext. 1600 allocation I believe.

Seemed to be a lot of accusations flying around that people had bought tickets just for the points, as only half of our allocation were there.

Who ever said that needs to get better at counting, there were a lot more then that and there were not many empty places where we were.

EE1eItwW4AM5fz-

Bump to get it above last years thread!

few left scattered around for Southampton. Wonder if these are ticket exchange as an a little surprised a September Saturday 3pm isn’t sold out.

Bump to get it above last years thread!

few left scattered around for Southampton. Wonder if these are ticket exchange as an a little surprised a September Saturday 3pm isn’t sold out.
Dunno why the back rows of North Stand only just appear to have gone on sale but at least there’s plenty of concessions available for those who want to take the family...

30E02BCC-E933-47AE-91A1-9C4F2F3AB6D2.jpeg B7B4FC21-18AD-41D7-9363-828B1140FB75.jpeg F8E23EB1-962C-48DE-A613-593AE0166344.jpeg

My ticket for Southampton has been on the exchange for over a week, and not a sniff. Doesn't seem that much interest

My ticket for Southampton has been on the exchange for over a week, and not a sniff. Doesn't seem that much interest

Where is your ticket? I had to put my ticket for Saudi Sportswashing Machine up and it went really quickly. I'm in Block 123

Where is your ticket? I had to put my ticket for Saudi Sportswashing Machine up and it went really quickly. I'm in Block 123

South stand block 324. It’s an 1882 ticket so maybe that’s why it’s not moving. Although it’s gone in the past with no bother

South stand block 324. It’s an 1882 ticket so maybe that’s why it’s not moving. Although it’s gone in the past with no bother

I did speak to a couple of people who are members and didn’t realise that Ticket Exchange existed, once they missed at the initial on sale they assumed that was it

Suppose that’s one downside to discarding StubHub is that you cannot set your own price to ensure seat gets sold for less appealing fixtures, guess a lot of fans are saving their money for Bayern as it’s only 3 days later.

I did speak to a couple of people who are members and didn’t realise that Ticket Exchange existed, once they missed at the initial on sale they assumed that was it

At least the club’s social media team are trying to publicise the Exchange...

Some on the ticket site for Bayern. i know there all meant to be face value BUT £335/355...jeez

Must be corporate/vip 'charge the earth' returns

Dunno why the back rows of North Stand only just appear to have gone on sale but at least there’s plenty of concessions available for those who want to take the family...

View attachment 7277 View attachment 7278 View attachment 7279
How does it work with family tickets and/or concessions mate?

I’ve just signed up for OneHotspur+ and can see how that works for me getting tickets ok. (got one for tomorrow in the Gods of the south stand - I fancied trying the vertigo experience!)

If I wanted to take the little saucepan lid, or GHod forbid, the wife - do they have to be members too? (And if so, what level?). I couldn’t see how you’d get seats together either.

Sorry to scatter gun you! ;-)

How does it work with family tickets and/or concessions mate?

I’ve just signed up for OneHotspur+ and can see how that works for me getting tickets ok. (got one for tomorrow in the Gods of the south stand - I fancied trying the vertigo experience!)

If I wanted to take the little saucepan lid, or GHod forbid, the wife - do they have to be members too? (And if so, what level?). I couldn’t see how you’d get seats together either.

Sorry to scatter gun you! ;-)
I cannot find details of precisely which sections have concessions available but (from clicking around on seats available for Southampton) it appears to be anything in North Stand plus the back few rows of Park Lane.

Also looks like this fixture has gone to guest sale if you want to take your family, as I managed to get to the payment page with 3 extra tickets that I’ve not allocated to any memberships and when I logged in they were all just allocated to my One Hotspur.

91AA5DD5-03AC-4E04-AA52-A24B3CA66E16.jpeg 29351961-2B7E-43DF-ABAB-3B9619FFDC9D.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back