• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Christian Eriksen

But you dropped him anyway for bricks and giggles then Poch?

Because Poch has ideas about commitment. If he thinks you're looking to leave he won't play you as in his eyes you're no longer singularly focused on Tottenham's objective. He did the same with Walker if you remember towards the end of his time with us. It is also the reason we did not sign Ceballos on loan due Ceballos not being willing to include a option to buy and clearly wanting to use a CL team as a platform for gaining a place at Real Madrid.

Now rightly or wrongly and it has cost us points and potential players this attitude is how he designs his squad and the imprint he puts on it. Frustratingly now that the window is closed and Eriksen isn't on the verge of leaving he will play him. Personally of course he should have played him in all of the earlier matches.

Poch took a decision, lost us vital points. Hope he finds more tools in his locker for such situations in the future.
Because Poch has ideas about commitment. If he thinks you're looking to leave he won't play you as in his eyes you're no longer singularly focused on Tottenham's objective. He did the same with Walker if you remember towards the end of his time with us. It is also the reason we did not sign Ceballos on loan due Ceballos not being willing to include a option to buy and clearly wanting to use a CL team as a platform for gaining a place at Real Madrid.

Now rightly or wrongly and it has cost us points and potential players this attitude is how he designs his squad and the imprint he puts on it. Frustratingly now that the window is closed and Eriksen isn't on the verge of leaving he will play him. Personally of course he should have played him in all of the earlier matches.

Sent from my SM-T835 using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

It's from Marca (via Express) so probably complete gonad*s.

Absolutely no doubt he'll be signing a pre-contract with someone in January, as long as he puts the effort in until May then good luck to him with his future endeavours.

I expect his agent to leak at least one story this year saying Eriksen is considering a new contract, probably around Xmas. Trying to keep the fans somewhat sweet, that he is torn by the decision.

Will be glad to see the back of this sulky prick. Good player when he wants to play when he can be bothered.

He does not want to be here and has played like that bar the odd decent game for the past two seasons.

Will be glad to see the back of this sulky prick. Good player when he wants to play when he can be bothered.

He does not want to be here and has played like that bar the odd decent game for the past two seasons.
He had a poor game today. Everyone has days like it. It's not like he does it on purpose. You're the sulky prick!

He had a poor game today. Everyone has days like it. It's not like he does it on purpose. You're the sulky prick!

Quite.

Might have some weight to it if he didn’t play well in last 2 league games

He was poor for Denmark as well.

The issue is, as has always been there is no one to come on for him

Lo Celso was meant to be that man.

Quite.

Might have some weight to it if he didn’t play well in last 2 league games

He was poor for Denmark as well.

The issue is, as has always been there is no one to come on for him

Lo Celso was meant to be that man.
I am normally a big Eriksen fan, but when he is as poor as today it effects the entire shape of the team. In those circumstances I would rather take him off and play Dele, Lamela and Son behind Kane.

He was appalling - I’m not disagreeing

But he wasn’t sulking, he just had a bad game - he wasn’t the only one.

He’s not allowed to have a bad game it seems.
Don't get me wrong mate, I understand that anyone can have a bad game but when he plays like today, it has such an effect on the team I think Poch needs to remove him. Especially now when we have so many options. That may not be the case as injuries pile up.

Don't get me wrong mate, I understand that anyone can have a bad game but when he plays like today, it has such an effect on the team I think Poch needs to remove him. Especially now when we have so many options. That may not be the case as injuries pile up.

I concur.

Sadly the option we brought him to ease the burden/replace him got injured playing a pointless friendly

He was appalling - I’m not disagreeing

But he wasn’t sulking, he just had a bad game - he wasn’t the only one.

He’s not allowed to have a bad game it seems.

Agreed.

It was probably the worst game I've seen him play for us. He was absolutely terrible. But he kept trying and he kept showing for the ball. Players have bad games, hopefully he's better at the weekend.

Back