• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

** Official OMT ** Spurs Vs Palace

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
fudge heads who claim our season is a disaster after four games rattle my cage mate. That's who.
Well, whoever did that before is hopefully quiet now, as that was great today. My first game at the new lane too, so even better.

Unsure why or where the “no surprise you’re sticking your nose in” comment came from though. Very odd. Where have I ‘stuck my nose in’ previously? (This is a public forum!)
:-O

Anyway, great win today so hopefully everyone is happy. Met some awesome people at the new Lane today as well! COYS!

Key protagonist right here. Bet you found that win difficult bud. Hard luck.

Not at all, today was peaceful and calm, it was obvious we were going to win comfortably within seconds of the KO, as it should be.

It’s the not winning 4-0 I find difficult.

I'm relaxed and enjoyed it thoroughly. I was relaxed after our previous two games also. Just find it interesting, no surprise you're sticking your nose in either.

There was nothing ”relaxing or remotely enjoyable” about the shambles we saw from our side at our ’home’ Saudi Sportswashing Machine outing!
We were lacklustre and ponderous at best!

fudge heads who claim our season is a disaster after four games rattle my cage mate. That's who.
michael-winner-esure-jpg_153617.jpg

I'm relaxed and enjoyed it thoroughly. I was relaxed after our previous two games also. Just find it interesting, no surprise you're sticking your nose in either.

Mate did @Jon tinkle in your cereal?! Or do you _really_ find him that unfunny?

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk

I like Andros. Massive Spurs fan, being paid by Palace to wear their shirt and run around a bit not trying against us. Top fella.

I will however never forget his ultra fired up performance against us for Saudi Sportswashing Machine, on the final day a few years back.

Desperately trying to score and looking distraught when failing to do so. He may well have even scored in the end (my memory fails me) but either way he was seen grinning from ear to ear as the goals went in and he undoubtedly knew it meant woolwich ended above us.

Interesting behaviour from one of our own I’d say.

I will however never forget his ultra fired up performance against us for Saudi Sportswashing Machine, on the final day a few years back.

Desperately trying to score and looking distraught when failing to do so. He may well have even scored in the end (my memory fails me) but either way he was seen grinning from ear to ear as the goals went in and he undoubtedly knew it meant woolwich ended above us.

Interesting behaviour from one of our own I’d say.
I’d erased that nightmare game from my memory tbh......

Back