• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

** Official OMT ** Spurs Vs Palace

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It’s not as easy to post when you are in the champagne box at the stadium, wonderful of Scara to pay for us all, where were you?

I'm sure Scara would tell us that he could do it for a fraction of his weekly wage but he'd much rather spend the money and time on his Sissoko voodoo doll collection.

I enjoyed the return of the press today! Energy feeds off energy. The number of fouls on Zaha felt like watching a Mourinho team.

I enjoyed the return of the press today! Energy feeds off energy. The number of fouls on Zaha felt like watching a Mourinho team.
It's a shame the "brick Andros Townsend" chant a few were trying to start didn't catch on - he was getting really angry as it was. That probably would have sent him over the edge.

It was great to hear the “you’re brick” chant again, for years that was a staple within the first half hour every week.

Not seen any of the game but sounded like an excellent performance. I’ve wanted Poch to start with that back four for about 9 months. Well I hope that he sticks with them.

Funny that Son always gets called inconsistent and yet he’s arguably been our most consistent player over the last 12 months and that is with two international tournaments sandwiched between the campaigns, oh and a World Cup also.

Not seen any of the game but sounded like an excellent performance. I’ve wanted Poch to start with that back four for about 9 months. Well I hope that he sticks with them.

Funny that Son always gets called inconsistent and yet he’s arguably been our most consistent player over the last 12 months and that is with two international tournaments sandwiched between the campaigns, oh and a World Cup also.

I think son gets called streaky more than anything but that may have changed with age. The guy is class

What made the difference today was playing a 2 man midfield IMO
M

It left everyone doing jobs their comfortable with

Back