• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Troy Parrott

Let’s hope Poch compares him in the media to say, Ronaldo (both the Brazilian and the Portuguese versions) with more talent than Kane and better than Maradona in his pomp.

I’m sure it’ll all work out great from there!

No much better to tell press he's brick and has a terrible attitude or even better let the bloke develop without all the expectations dumped on him before he's played a first team game. people never learn, just a short time ago I remember Omomah, Edwards and the kid we loaned to Rangers were all the next big thing.

No much better to tell press he's brick and has a terrible attitude or even better let the bloke develop without all the expectations dumped on him before he's played a first team game. people never learn, just a short time ago I remember Omomah, Edwards and the kid we loaned to Rangers were all the next big thing.
I was being sarcastic.

You’re thinking of Nathan Oduwa?

Just left Vejle Boldklub of Denmark and joined Hapoel Hadera in Israel.

I was being sarcastic.

Hard to tell on this site with so many "special fans" posting opinions based on you tube or social network "information"

I was being sarcastic.

I know a lot of people will think Oduwa has been a failure but personally I'd have love the opportunity to have played for Spurs, Rangers and abroad, he's had the chance to "live the dream"

Yet, at the age of 16, the Irish class 2002 striker was trained several times under the Argentine coach, this summer he was bitten in pre-season taking to the field against formations of the caliber of Real Madrid, Bayern Monaco, Inter and Juventus, which has marked its name as that of a prospectus to follow for the future.

https://www.calciomercato.com/news/...a-kane-il-tottenham-si-gode-parrott-la--10482

Not quite sure what this sentence means, but I think it says that Juve are keeping an eye on him.

Yet, at the age of 16, the Irish class 2002 striker was trained several times under the Argentine coach, this summer he was bitten in pre-season taking to the field against formations of the caliber of Real Madrid, Bayern Monaco, Inter and Juventus, which has marked its name as that of a prospectus to follow for the future.

https://www.calciomercato.com/news/...a-kane-il-tottenham-si-gode-parrott-la--10482

Not quite sure what this sentence means, but I think it says that Juve are keeping an eye on him.
Good for them, I shall also be keeping an eye on him scoring goals a plenty for Spurs. I hope Juve et al enjoy watching his progression at Spurs as much as I will....

We've got plenty of unused firepower... Moura, all still unused.
Send Troy on loan to a relegation battling club to toughen him up further.

Sent from my SM-T835 using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app
Kinda feel sorry for Moura. Only really being used if someone is injured or late on. Can only see him putting up with that for another season really but seems to be a decent chap that doesn't moan. Hopefully gets more game time. You could see how well we played with him and son than Kane and Son last season but you can't really drop Kane.

Hopefully Troy gets the opportunity against Colchester and we can see where he’s at.
I think he will be at least on the bench. As excited as I am to see more of him that really doesn't matter. He's gotten a lot of hype, he clearly has a lot of talent, what's needed now is consistent hard work on the training ground. If he delivers that Pochettino will reward him, in that sense him being involved against Colchester (and beyond) would be a good sign.

Kinda feel sorry for Moura. Only really being used if someone is injured or late on. Can only see him putting up with that for another season really but seems to be a decent chap that doesn't moan. Hopefully gets more game time. You could see how well we played with him and son than Kane and Son last season but you can't really drop Kane.

Agree, though we have a lot of games over he next few months so he’ll get game time. I think he and Dele will both start in Greece on Wed

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

It would seem the perfect opportunity to give him a run-out.
If he doesn’t get 90 minutes and at least a hat trick against rubbish that like, then he’s over rated and needs to be released. He’s never going to be good enough for us.

;-)

Agree, though we have a lot of games over he next few months so he’ll get game time. I think he and Dele will both start in Greece on Wed

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Does that mean you do not want think one of Eriksen, Son or Kane will start on the bench? I think it would be foolhardy for Poch to drop Son after he has just had his best game of the season, and I cannot imagine Eriksen and Kane not starting

We've got plenty of unused firepower... Moura, all still unused.
Send Troy on loan to a relegation battling club to toughen him up further.

Sent from my SM-T835 using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

As much as I am anxious to see him play in the first team I do not want to him to be on the downward curve in his late twenties because he played too much football as a teenager. We need to handle him carefully, and I am not sure sending him on loan at 17 is a good idea

Back