• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Ingerlund

Until England players become less self obsessed and selfish then they won't win a thing. Sterling and Barkley never pass when they should and try to do everything themselves. It's like they're more important than england, well in sterling's case it is. Kane should have been more selfish when he was through and not have passed to sterling.

I would have agreed about Sterling in the past but since the world cup I think he is passing more and his game has improved. Henderson runs around a lot but only has two passes in his range the long cross field ball or backwards, probably not his fault as he has seen a production line of England midfielders in the last 20 years who call for a 5 yard pass to return it the the static player they got it from.

Okay, but I'll start getting excited when he does the same in the final next summer.

Bit narrow minded and "englishy"

Can't enjoy a player for the here and now, tears up the Premier League week in week out and looks like he is going to do something every time he gets the ball.

I will enjoy him for the player he is now and hope for a final rather than judge him should England reach a major final.

I disagree with you guys on Alli and Barkley. Barkley has a bit of creativity about him whereas Dele is more likely to be finishing moves. Dele with two decent midfielders as architects at the base would be ideal, but we don't have those so he will have to reign in his natural game in order to allow a more creative player to create.

only just found out both semis and final of the Championship are at Wembley.

Got to be a help to England’s chances, and we’ll need it.

Yep, he's proved he can do it playing for a world class manager supported by world class team mates and for England against third rate minnows.
Bit narrow minded and "englishy"
Can't enjoy a player for the here and now, tears up the Premier League week in week out and looks like he is going to do something every time he gets the ball.

I will enjoy him for the player he is now and hope for a final rather than judge him should England reach a major final.
Ouch, that's usually my kind of line!

For sure he can do it for the Emirates Marketing Project Billion Pound Globetrotters XI but I really couldn't give a fig about that lot.

What I care about is whether he will do it for England in the final stages of the ENC next summer.

Yep, he's proved he can do it playing for a world class manager supported by world class team mates and for England against third rate minnows.
Ouch, that's usually my kind of line!

For sure he can do it for the Emirates Marketing Project Billion Pound Globetrotters XI but I really couldn't give a fig about that lot.

What I care about is whether he will do it for England in the final stages of the ENC next summer.

I don't care about Emirates Marketing Project but I can appreciate a world class player.

Kane going beast mode can bully defences and create a lot for others. Sterling has shown that he now has the ability to hit the back of the net reliably and needs doubling up on. The pair of them are just as important as eachother.

England squad
Goalkeepers

Tom Heaton, Jordan Pickford, Nick Pope

Defenders

Trent Alexander-Arnold, Ben Chilwell, Joe Gomez, Michael Keane, Harry Maguire, Tyrone Mings, Danny Rose, Fikayo Tomori, Kieran Trippier

Midfielders

Ross Barkley, Fabian Delph, Jordan Henderson, James Maddison, Mason Mount, Declan Rice, Harry Winks

Forwards

Tammy Abraham, Harry Kane, Marcus Rashford, Jadon Sancho, Raheem Sterling, Callum Wilson

Back