• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

I don’t know why you’re taking it so personally, it really isnt a big deal that Kane dives they all do it and to be honest in this day and age I’d be rather concerned if he didn’t - sadly it’s part of the game these days. But you carry on thinking that almost everyone dives except saint Harry,and the vast majority who do think he dives are just jumping on the bandwagon without ever seeing him dive:D Whatever works for you....
I am perfectly well aware that Tottenham players dive from time to time just like all the rest.

But as a Tottenham fan I am here to defend Kane, not slavishly at all but when the evidence reveals quite clearly he has been fouled and shouldhave been awarded a penalty.

The cruel irony here is that in lazily helping legitimise the scurrilous 'Kane is a diver' narrative perpetrated by opposing fans all we are doing in effect is making it easier for refs to wave the genuine fouls away.

Get you priorities right and get behind your own man!

Kane has the ability to play deeper then he does ( Sheringham like) as he can see a pass more then most. Always thought he would be a star in the deeper position but his goal scoring means he has to play as the front striker.

However it would not surprise me at all if later in his career that is where he will play.

Kane has the ability to play deeper then he does ( Sheringham like) as he can see a pass more then most. Always thought he would be a star in the deeper position but his goal scoring means he has to play as the front striker.

However it would not surprise me at all if later in his career that is where he will play.
Later in his career? I worry that he's doing it now. Get in the box and score us some goals, Harry!

He is going to have to. Because the pressing game will ruin his fitness in the next 2 years.

Back