• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Danny Rose

He is playing his football to a decent standard, and I cant see any evidence that him giving an open and honest interview now and again is affecting his performances so I have no problem with it. You want to get your knickers in a twist everytime he does one then go for it....

Whats the point of his public interviews? I don't see him gaining anymore than what Kane does by keeping quiet and cracking on with what he is suppose to.

Also like I said before after that summer expose' he back tracked on the comments which kinda suggests he talks abit of rubbish.

Whats the point of his public interviews? I don't see him gaining anymore than what Kane does by keeping quiet and cracking on with what he is suppose to.

Also like I said before after that summer expose' he back tracked on the comments which kinda suggests he talks abit of rubbish.
Whats the point of any interviews? Especially as youre not happy with someone giving his honest opinion. You keep banging on about Kane keeping quiet, I have seen shedloads of interviews with Kane both on tv and in the media. Footballers have a lot of time to fill.

I dont care whether you are happy with what Rose says in interviews or not, thats completely your prerogative. But you keep suggesting that him doing interviews means he isnt focusing on football which is nonsense, unless you think hes on the touchline talking to journos whilst the rest of the players are doing the training drills:D....

I dont care whether you are happy with what Rose says in interviews or not, thats completely your prerogative. But you keep suggesting that him doing interviews means he isnt focusing on football which is nonsense, unless you think hes on the touchline talking to journos whilst the rest of the players are doing the training drills:D....

Funny

Ok well no point going over it anymore TBH, like I said I prefer him to concentrate on playing like he is paid to rather than give opinion which is usually all about him and abit whingy.

Alas, good chat, enjoy the season...

Well IF he has nothing to prove why does he feel the need to keep blabbing to the press all the time?
Certainly has a lot to prove on the pitch based on the games so far this season. Might be taking things a bit too far, but he could end up the fourth best left back at the club if he doesn't improve.

He's sort kept his head low on here,thought he be mentioned once or twice after last night at least....well

People having a go at Winks but the ball played to him by Rose for their what ever goal it was,was a classic suicide pass,totally surrounded by Bayern players back to play,what was he suppose to do with it....he got us a penalty fair enough but also he could have conceeded one as well with a rash slide in the box...you can see he's not 100% in tune in playing,his covering for crosses coming over to him is totally not exsistent most times,the Saudi Sportswashing Machine goal classic example,his reading of situations is poor quite often,...in the last two years he's been close to leaving fair enough been told you can go first of all then in the end having to stay as well the feeling the manager doesnt believe in you will affect your performances,

i like his determination,and he does provide some zip on the left but he's a defender full stop ,please defend cover spaces,sense where the danger is when the ball is on the other side of the pitch ...

i just hope Davies on one side and Foyth on the other be back soon,players who be here for a good few years to come.

Oh yeah that left back we signed from Fulham wasn't it,him as well....

Knowing both our medical teams efficiency and Poch's integration methods, as well as the fact we're out of one cup.... could be January before Sessengon gets a game.

He's sort kept his head low on here,thought he be mentioned once or twice after last night at least....well

People having a go at Winks but the ball played to him by Rose for their what ever goal it was,was a classic suicide pass,totally surrounded by Bayern players back to play,what was he suppose to do with it....he got us a penalty fair enough but also he could have conceeded one as well with a rash slide in the box...you can see he's not 400% in tune in playing,his covering for crosses coming over to him is totally not exsistent most times,the Saudi Sportswashing Machine goal classic example,his reading of situations is poor quite often,...in the last two years he's been close to leaving fair enough been told you can go first of all then in the end having to stay as well the feeling the manager doesnt believe in you will affect your performances,

i like his determination,and he does provide some zip on the left but he's a defender full stop ,please defend cover spaces,sense where the danger is when the ball is on the other side of the pitch ...

i just hope Davies on one side and Foyth on the other be back soon,players who be here for a good few years to come.

Oh yeah that left back we signed from Fulham wasn't it,him as well....

Rose is still living on his 12-18 month reputation he had when Walker and he were bombing down the flanks, he has been rubbish since but for some reason his "dynamic" play has built him a fan club among some Spurs supporters . He has no awareness of what is happening behind him and his covering his CB's backs is really poor.

He spends more time throwing himself to he deck because he fails to read a game as a defender and he gets caught out all the time. I am not surprised we could not find any buyers for him over the last couple of years.

Our fullbacks push so far forward every game, its suicide, especially against the likes of Bayern and that, is on Poch.

Back