• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT Spurs vs Leicester City

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Man, you might as well just select your own avatar picture and draft some opprobrium-filled messages for us all to use against you.

What are you going to do next, post a picture of a dead badger?
Jesus Christ man, what sort of a perverted monster do you take me for ffs????!!!!

The punishment for losing us a game to Brenton, on top of his previous crime against the forum, must surely be to have to keep Doddy until we've won two Champions Leagues, possibly back to back?

What the fudge. I created an epic OMT that got us a result at the Emirates and now we are jumping ahead with an OMT for a match that isn’t even our next fixture. Well I tried. Serious relegation fears are coming back soon.

What the fudge. I created an epic OMT that got us a result at the Emirates and now we are jumping ahead with an OMT for a match that isn’t even our next fixture. Well I tried. Serious relegation fears are coming back soon.
This isn’t the OMT

Come on you mofos. Get me a ticket and take your free parking spot ffs!

And gonad*s yes, this is the OMT!!!

Oh fudge. I thought this OMT was just a bad dream but, no, it's real.
Tbh I changed my mind that many times, even I wasn’t sure if it was or not!

Anyway, free executive valet parking over looking the Leicester City ground* if anyone can sell me a spare - offer remains.

* overlooking from the top floor out of the sky light. It’s a ten minute walk otherwise :)

Tbh I changed my mind that many times, even I wasn’t sure if it was or not!

Anyway, free executive valet parking over looking the Leicester City ground* if anyone can sell me a spare - offer remains.

* overlooking from the top floor out of the sky light. It’s a ten minute walk otherwise :)

I was about to ask, do you live in the holiday inn?

Quick turnaround from last night so I'd play 6 players who didnt start last night:

----------------------------Lloris--------------------------

----Aurier-----Alderweireld---Vertonghen----Rose---

---------------------Dier-----------Sissoko----------------

-----Lamela--------------Eriksen-------------Son----

-----------------------------Kane---------------------------

subs: Gazza, Davies, Foyth/Sanchez, Winks, Ndombele, Dele, Moura

Leicester are playing pretty well, and they play well on the break which is not our strength. I can see Grandad getting a goal here.

My Team:

------------------------------Lloris------------------------------

Aurier--------Toby--------------------Verts------------Rose

----------------------Winks----N'Dombele--------------------

------Lamela----------------Dele------------------Son-------

-------------------------------Kane-----------------------------

Dele needs to play his way into form, and that means him being in the team. For me Eriksen has been pretty bad this season apart from his Villa Cameo. A no show
in most games. Drop him I say. Sissoko is looking out of place and N'Dombele got some minutes against Olympiakos so can play on the weekend. Lamela is not playing
amazing but he is popping up with goals. Son is our Main man at the moment. Rose and Serge back after a rest.

Back