• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victor Wanyama

Absolutely.

I think this window has been brilliant, to be honest.

We have genuinely cleared the decks, bought in young exciting players, allowed room for academy talent to frown - and made space for the Dybala type moves down the line.

Last season the bloated squad was as great an issue as anything, not being able to get people because of the like of Janssen etc.

Now things look decidedly different, IMO.

Certainly shifting the deadwood has been very good, and long overdue. I wouldnt wait to proclaim outright success of the window until Monday evening though!!

Part of me will feel very sorry for him if no move surfaces but you wonder how true the claims are that his demands were not realistic...The man obviously needs a fresh start, hopefully he hasn't done himself out of one by being greedy.

Silver lining could be that Dier has a mate in the treatment room..

Part of me will feel very sorry for him if no move surfaces but you wonder how true the claims are that his demands were not realistic...The man obviously needs a fresh start, hopefully he hasn't done himself out of one by being greedy.

Silver lining could be that Dier has a mate in the treatment room..
He probably just doesn’t want to earn less than he does now.

Back