• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Davinson Sanchez

I think Rose may have had half an eye on their right winger. A square ball would have puts him in on Rose.

So many points of failure I’ve lost count
Yup and Winks is right in the middle of a triangle of Saudi Sportswashing Machine players when he should either be cutting off a pass lane or helping out defenders but he doesn’t quite have that same instinct as Dembele, Wanyama or Dier had when they played CMF.

Do you really believe a FB should pick up the lone centre forward ?

This 100%. Not always been Rose's biggest fan but I don't see how it's his positioning that could be considered as the cause of that goal or a few others this season. If he tucks in to cover a CB then he leaves his flank entirely open, damned if he does and damned if he doesn't with some on here.

that was something.

Not the players fault of course, he hasn’t the skill set to play there.

Manager should have switched him after 20 minutes.

I reckon the issue was that he has clearly been reading Trippier's handwritten masterpiece "How to play right back good", sadly just hadn't got round to the chapter about crossing so the silver lining hadn't quite presented itself.......

that was something.

Not the players fault of course, he hasn’t the skill set to play there.

Manager should have switched him after 20 minutes.

Pray enlighten us what skill set you need to boot the ball to kingdom come when you are just a minute away from leading 2-0 at the break.

Pray enlighten us what different skill set you need not to be caught out ball watching when playing full back as opposed to centre half...

I am honest tired of people making excuses for his gaffes....

Back