• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**OMT Tottenham Hotspur vs Arsenal***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You know what . I’ll take that !

Plus we’ve been away in first 4 to city and Scum . Suppose not all bad two brick games out the way. Players to come back and Hopefully Eriksen still here come midnight Monday

I struggle to understand why players would dive when there is an opportunity to score. Kane and Alli did it this second half.

That said. Much improved performance. The match showed a few things that would please and worry Pochettino. Sanchez never again at RB. His style of defending is worrying. It is remarkable that with Sanchez and Mina, Colombia didn't concede a goal in the Copa America.

Also Lucas Moura should have come on instead of Lo Celso.

The question I have is to how the "dive" from Kane is any different from what happens in the middle of the pitch? There are plenty of occasions where a player will just move to screen the ball at the last minute, take the contact and go down. The result is usually a foul and a free kick.

We almost didn't draw at all last year, and already have two now. I wouldn't worry too much about our performances, they'll come. We need to bed in a lot of players, get our steam going, get a bit of momentum, and we'll be there again. I wouldn't worry too much. Great to have Alli back again, he'll do wonders for us.

Overall not a great performance by us, but not too shabby either. A draw a fair result in the end, considering we had quite a few big chances ourselves.

Sissoko deserves a lot of credit for getting into the box and putting pressure on to create opportunities for us. It's just such a shame that he's been cursed with two left feet and they aren't Messi's.

I will take that. Looked like we losing it.

But Sissoko, a chance to be hero. Why cant he shoot straight?

Still convinced we were denied a penalty...again
No pen for me.

Was it 4 clear shooting opportunities that Sissoko ended up having?

We didn't give Eriksen enough of the ball.

Positives. Dele is back. Lo Celso showed a bit. Poch isn't going to play Davinson at RB again!

Back