• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**OMT Tottenham Hotspur vs Arsenal***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If Sissoko plays in the middle who plays at RWB/RFB? Aurier on the bench makes no sense to me

Seeing as Poch asked for my advice, :p I advised him to play Sissoko and Rose as wing backs pressing the scum full backs, our centre halves will mark their attacking three and Lamela plays deep with Winks. Eriksen free role, Son stretching the defence and Harry as our point up front.

We discussed Aurier or Sissoko but he agreed with me that even if Aurier was fit, he is a lesser player than the Frenchman

That's still - when written down - a pretty strong team we are putting out.
And I guess that Poch anticipated Emery thowing those 3 up front and figured that we needed Sanchez, Toby and Jan all in to combat them

If Sissoko plays in the middle who plays at RWB/RFB? Aurier on the bench makes no sense to me
Toby or Sanchez from a 3 to defend anything coming on to them. Sissoko pulling out to chase anyone running down the flank. Eriksen to drop and fill CM.

Seems set up to occupy the goons front three and have a spare (Sissoko/rose) over to pick up drive forward any turnover ball.
Almost Dembele it. Let their attack break down with shape and numbers, drive it fwd with pace and power to bypass thier midfield. Lay it off to someone creative.

(Watch it be Verts at LB and Rose RB now!)

[QUOTE="Kandi1977, post: 1230436, member: 8205"]He's our best right back. By a distance. But the reason he's not starting is because he's just returning from injury.[/QUOTE]

giphy.gif

Couldn’t care less for set up and and personal, just want to see us start this with hunger and fire in our hearts.

Exactly. always say this. If they are better on the day, then so be it. As long as we play like we care and not half-hearted and disinterested. I still think some players dont really know exactly what this game means to the majority of the fans

Could be Toby at right back to give extra protection against whoever drops out to their left.

Either way COYS! If we're completely up for this we will win imo

May the least brick team win.

I seem to remember last year we pinned them in their half... they loved it. One ball over the top and Wanyama and Sanchez iirc were flabbergasted and we conceded.

Am sitting in a square in Portugal watching sky with no sound, so I can’t hear the gooner tripe

Now do people understand why I criticise Levy for not bringing players until deadline day? He has a coach who steadfastly refused to pick players unless they've had a preseason with him. So again no Lo Celso for another important match because Levy has to play silly buggers during the bargaining stage. Ffs. [emoji58]

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Fapatalk

Back