• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**OMT Tottenham Hotspur vs Arsenal***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Arsenal's midfield choice is a pointer. They expect to fight and will try to dominate central midfield. Winks and Sissoko if they play CM will have a battle. From the lineup Arsenal have a far more physical team than we do. Hopefully our technicians can outsmart them i.e. Eriksen, Son, Lamela, Winks.

Could be Jan at LB and Rose CM?? Hopefully not!

We do look really light in the middle against that Scum three...

Looks like whichever combination at the back we have, the defence will be strong enough personnel wise.

In midfield though we are light as fudge and going to get utterly bummed there.

COYS!

I cant see Poch starting Alderweireld at right back.
Sissoko at wingback.

Poch has this all wrong
But Winks and Eriksen in central midfield against Arsenal's 3 dms!
And 3 at the back against their 3 upfront. Each defender will be left one on one against them especially on the break.

Sissoko at wingback.

Poch has this all wrong
And 3 at the back against their 3 upfront. Each defender will be left one on one against them especially on the break.

Poch has it wrong before the players have even set foot on the pitch, plus we don't even know the fudging shape. LOL. Can you at least wait until we concede a goal before you start pulling your typical nonsense.

We need to solidify our defence and manage the attacking scum trident

------------------------Lloris
... Alderweireld ...Sanchez .....Davies/Vertonghen
Sissoko-------------Lo Celso----------- Winks------------------Rose
--------------------------Eriksen
----------------Son----------------Kane

Who's the man I tell you!!

Lo Celso still clearly not match fit... Otherwise I am sure Poch will have taken my advice completely :D

Arsenal's midfield choice is a pointer. They expect to fight and will try to dominate central midfield. Winks and Sissoko if they play CM will have a battle. From the lineup Arsenal have a far more physical team than we do. Hopefully our technicians can outsmart them i.e. Eriksen, Son, Lamela, Winks.

If Sissoko plays in the middle who plays at RWB/RFB? Aurier on the bench makes no sense to me

Sissoko at wingback.

Poch has this all wrong
Would you rather have 2 CB's vs 3 strikers?

Rose, Sissoko, Lamela even Winks can be nasty little buggers when they want to...

Back