• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

What would you do?

...........................Lloris........................
No idea........Toby...............Jan..........Rose
..................Dier...........NDombele...........
Son..................Eriksen....................Dele
.......................Kane............................

I think Rose has been made to look brick by having Sanchez next to him, who to me looks bloody awful at the moment.

Right back is a tough one. I really don't know.

Let me explain the issue with Winks

- When Lamela, Eriksen, Son, Lucas, Dele don't play well, they can still pop up with a goal/assist, they still occupy defenders, opposition players

Winks does nothing other than be tidy and slow down the game (which benefits the opposition greatly), he isn't moving forward, passing early, shielding the back, nothing .. literally any academy player could be on the pitch doing little triangle passes and have the same effect. We are carrying him .. and he doesn't have enough upside to his game to justify that.

I think he’s been a bit strangled by a few things in the first 3 games:

1. Lack of Son and Dele. 2 of our best ‘movers’ who pull defenders around and make space for others.

2. Emirates Marketing Project away being 33% of current sample size. Always gonna be a tough one that.

3. General lack of movement in front. Watch David Silva and the amount of players moving in front of him and compare to us Sunday.
It’s hard to pass to statues.

4. Playing with a new player and mixed systems. We flip from diamond to 4231 and I think it’s causing everyone to be a bit confused.

I think Rose has been made to look brick by having Sanchez next to him, who to me looks bloody awful at the moment.

I think we might see Sissoko there. Be hard to argue that he wasn’t more threatening going forward than KWP on Sunday. I’m pretty sure he tee’d up Moura and Kane for our 2 best chances. Would enable us to get Dier in to a solid 433 vs Arse.

More or less this, I reckon Sissoko will make a pretty good right back actually.

Engine to get up and down
Good 1v1
Can cross
Can tackle

(If Moura does play/come on could we not have him play as our #9 waiting for crosses to come in while Kane is outside the box spraying passes please)

Lumberjack festival?

Will be come autumn when leaves fall and sap stops running. Then, the big trees - now much lighter and easier to control - come down as we clear space on our cottage lot for new guest quarters.

Had the chainsaws smokin' earlier slicing up 8x8 timbers (14' long) to build boathouse supports.

Wonderful devices for getting football-created frustrations out of the system.

Will be come autumn when leaves fall and sap stops running. Then, the big trees - now much lighter and easier to control - come down as we clear space on our cottage lot for new guest quarters.

Had the chainsaws smokin' earlier slicing up 8x8 timbers (14' long) to build boathouse supports.

Boathouse? I like the sound of that.

Love the smell and sound of a chainsaw first thing in the morning. I used to have a couple of Sthil's, and a McCullogh.

I think he’s been a bit strangled by a few things in the first 3 games:

1. Lack of Son and Dele. 2 of our best ‘movers’ who pull defenders around and make space for others.

2. Emirates Marketing Project away being 33% of current sample size. Always gonna be a tough one that.

3. General lack of movement in front. Watch David Silva and the amount of players moving in front of him and compare to us Sunday.
It’s hard to pass to statues.

4. Playing with a new player and mixed systems. We flip from diamond to 4231 and I think it’s causing everyone to be a bit confused.
Agree with all that except that Winks is playing The Fernandinho role for us not the D Silva one. I think the criticism of Winks has been well OTT.

Stihl. Best brand of chainsaws. Wish we had that on our shirts.

Or Husqvarna. Would work well with Hummel.

Have I ever mentioned that I'm a Hummel Holsten man?

Stihl. Best brand of chainsaws. Wish we had that on our shirts.

Or Husqvarna. Would work well with Hummel.

Have I ever mentioned that I'm a Hummel Holsten man?

I used to use the Stihl to bring the big trees down and the Mc's to do the smaller stuff.

My trimming work gets done with the most dangerous toy a man can possess - a 10-inch-bar Homeworx electric on a 10-foot extendable pole.

I fear no squirrel with that thing.

If Winks wasn’t one of our own he would be getting panned, hypothetically if the window was still open and we were being strongly linked with signing Winks for £40-60m say what would the honest reaction be?

It'd be a no from me, take £20m off the amount and I'd think twice.

and then say No.

Think it’s safe to say that there’s a large number of people who will say Sanchez shouldn’t have been right back, and I agree. I also can’t wait for Ndombele to recover so Sissoko is no longer in the team.

Back