• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Champions League 2019/20

Jordinho

Ron Henry
Staff member
Porto currently crashing out to Krasnodar, losing 0-3 at home after half an hour. Celtic trail Cluj 1-2 on aggregate with 45 minutes left to play. Ajax ahead against PAOK on away goals at HT.

Some decent sides gone out at the 3rd round stage. Dynamo Kiev, FC Basel, Celtic and Porto. Some surprises there

Not Celtic. They've just demonstrated why the SPL should not be afforded a single Champions League spot.
The place would be better allocated being given to the winners of the National League.

Leyton Orient would have played this season.

I'd want PSG (or even Zenit, despite the distance), but i think we'll get Juve and all the Dybala "what if" stories will start

I tend to think that the strength of a CL Group is more often dicated by which 3rd seed you pick out. The first seed is pretty much always going to be a big, glamour tie (bar Zenit). re third seeds, looks like we could get Inter or Leverkusen on one hand, or equally get someone like Genk

Back