• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Spare a thought for Mousa Dembele

Looks like Dembele was smart to move to the less stressful Chinese Super League to see out the twilight of his career, as I see that he scored his first goal in over 2 years and is even playing the full 90 minutes almost every match!

Money couldn't be bad either!

Spare a thought for him? Why does he spare a thought for me.

The wife had a go at me for buying cleaning stuff that was bad for marine life though I don't know what marine life is doing in our toilet.

She said don't you care about the fishes. Well when I find a fish that gives a fcuk about me and my life I might start caring about theirs.

Seems like aeons ago that he was cruising through midfield for us, fingers crossed that N’dombele proves able to fill this void soon...

Last edited:
Them videos are like seeing the ex that you should have never let get away with a new man and happy.

You've got your new girlfriend and are happy yourself, older and wiser and more stable. But it's not quite thing you had with ex, and you know nothing will ever reach those highs again.

need a successful dribble Stat for dembele to complete his profile.

I won't be surprise he'd be top in the spurs team of the last decade.

We need more dribblers. I don't understand why Poch doesn't go for them more, especially if we intend to allow the opposition defence to reorganize before we attack

Sent from my SM-T835 using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Back