• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT - Tottenham Hotspur v Saudi Sportswashing Machine***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Whatever clams put Eriksen. Shame on you sad sad bastards you. He's off and he's leaving this sinking ship, in January.

The question is "who was our best player today". Whether he's off or not doesn't detract from the fact that he's our most creative player and amongst a sea of absolute dogbrick today, he was only slightly dogbrick.

I expect better from GGG.

The question is "who was our best player today". Whether he's off or not doesn't detract from the fact that he's our most creative player and amongst a sea of absolute dogbrick today, he was only slightly dogbrick.

I expect better from 3G.
He was fudging dog brick pal as was all of the other 13 players. Poch was brick. I hope we lose our next 6 games so that moaning Mourinho wannabe gets sacked. That's how bad it is. He's taken as far as he can and it isn't good enough. He's a natural born loser like the rest of you lot on here.

He was fudging dog brick pal as was all of the other 13 players. Poch was brick. I hope we lose our next 6 games so that moaning Mourinho wannabe gets sacked. That's how bad it is. He's taken as far as he can and it isn't good enough. He's a natural born loser like the rest of you lot on here.

He was less dogbrick than the others so for that reason was our best/least worse player. He should play if fit. Always.

Poch is becoming a giant pain in the hole but sacking??? Come on, we are a million miles from that.

Yeah I like too, but @Mikey10 eating half of a chicken tikka pie before realising it weren't a veggie one, probably cost him a perfect 10 MOTM performance...A naive eating moment..
In my defence, I thought it was quorn. :D

I had this today too. Not a vegetarian I hasten to add, but when the lad behind the bar said "weve only got vegetarian pies" I was quite pleased. The "Spurs Pies", or whatever they're called, are sh!te, so I thought I'd try a veggie one (what could possibly go wrong?). Turns out it was a chicken tikka pie! Quite nice actually but if you were a veggie you'd be well p!ssed of queueing that long only to have to queue again to take it back :mad:

This weeks staff training - pie identification! Oh, and how to look like you give a sh!t, 'cos the customer service has gone the way of the first team performance :rolleyes:

Talking of staff training, I want to know if Son was so good in training, how come he was so poor on the pitch? And I love Sonny.

Poch' s training methods have run into a cul-de-sac of boredom and are seemingly responsible for a greater than average number of pulls/tweaks/strains on hammys or groins that can simply be attributed to coincidence. I remember in our "Leicester season" recalling that we thought he had found the answer to keeping players super fit and immune from minor injuries. That seems to have well and truly reversed now. The question is - why?

Nice to see some good ol knee jerking on here. Poch can be amazing and can have his off days. He will power back. He’s the best thing that’s happen to Spurs for many decades.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

The results are one thing, and I never get too wound about them under Poch as we sort it out. What is worrying me is the demeanor. It isn't, and hasn't been for some time, right.

Seriously livid about this, the more i think of it!:mad::mad:

How the bleep do we go and get a draw (albeit VAR-sponsored) at the Etihad where hardly any other teams will get points and then not only lose to Saudi Sportswashing Machine but play half-assed like a pub side with no energy whatsoever.

Still so bleeped off with that!

Throws away any good feeling we had after last week, and it might not even come back if we win next week (not that we see much chance of that happening from the showings so far this season!)

The results are one thing, and I never get too wound about them under Poch as we sort it out. What is worrying me is the demeanor. It isn't, and hasn't been for some time, right.

The demeanor has indeed not been right for a long time. You have always had a riposte to posters who questioned it..the fact that even you are now questioning it says it all.....

How do we have a stone wall pen denied by the referee and VAR?

Aside from that we probably didn't create enough to deserve a win, but we weren't as bad as people are making out.

I thought Moura and Son let us down today, Moura should have scored.

On another day we win 2-1. But we'll take our medicine and move on.

How do we have a stone wall pen denied by the referee and VAR?

Aside from that we probably didn't create enough to deserve a win, but we weren't as bad as people are making out.

I thought Moura and Son let us down today, Moura should have scored.

On another day we win 2-1. But we'll take our medicine and move on.

We really were. 80% possession and we had 2 shots on target against a team Norwich dingdonged last week. We were absolutely abysmal today. They didn’t deserve to win but we sure as fudge deserved nothing from the game.

Another thing I want to know: do other teams go through this bus parking brick as often as us!? I'm so sick of teams being lauded for rocking up at the lane and refusing to play football.

Does it happen to other big sides? It doesn't feel like it. So fudging annoying, it's a big problem Poch needs to work out, because more and more sides are going to employ this against us.

Another thing I want to know: do other teams go through this bus parking brick as often as us!? I'm so sick of teams being lauded for rocking up at the lane and refusing to play football.

Does it happen to other big sides? It doesn't feel like it. So fudging annoying, it's a big problem Poch needs to work out, because more and more sides are going to employ this against us.

Every top side has had to put up with that tactic since some clam brought it to the prem (possibly big sam) about 15 years ago.

If you are on it though with energy, desire and quality, it is completely negated.

And if you are lacking in these areas you get results like yesterday.

An utter brickshow.

Ridiculous heat, so trains unbearable.

A numpty serving food in one of The Grill bars gave me a fecking Chicken Tikka Masala pie when I ordered a veggie one (being veggie). I only noticed when I’d eaten a third of it.

They ran out of bottled water in the North Stand by half time and it was like a sodding sauna in the stadium bowl.

The first train from WHL Station to Liverpool Street was cancelled after the game so everyone shoved on to one train - well over 100 degrees on there. Dangerously hot and we crawled along the whole sodding way.

And, on top of all of that, we were served up that complete gonad*s on the pitch.

AAAAARRRGGGGGH!
Don't worry. Being a veg is a pointless pursuit - see this as your first step towards becoming a complete person again.

Every top side has had to put up with that tactic since some clam bought it to the prem (possibly big sam) about 15 years ago.

If you are on it though with energy, desire and quality, it is completely negated.

And if you are lacking in these areas you get results like yesterday.
And every top side has learned that the answer isn't just lumping in crosses as soon as you run out of ideas.

Our team falls back on that so often it has to be acceptable to Poch. That's unforgivable.

Either he's allowing them to do it or he's employed players too stupid learn. Neither are acceptable

They didn't park the bus they, they wasn't that deep they wasn't that compact.

They basically stood in formation and waited for us to batter them and were pleasantly surprised when we couldn't.

Back