• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT - Tottenham Hotspur v Saudi Sportswashing Machine***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Got what we deserved in fairness. Nothing.

Got away with it v Villa tbh
Big help off VAR last week

In the league since last Christmas we have looked average, bar the odd game. Not sure what is going on. Hopefully the return of Alli and maybe Sessegnon might make a change,but we need to get the Eriksen sorted out.
Arsenal will be licking their lips for next weekend

An official complaint needs to be made about him.

That does nothing to hide the fact that we have been woeful yet again. Our form is following on from last year.

People like to have a go at Man U and Arsenal and Chelsea but I dont think they are worse then us. I can not remember the last time we actually played well.

Poch's teams always start slowly so I will give him till mid october but I am really unimpressed with Poch and his coaching the last 8 months.

This isn’t the usual slow start that’s what’s worrying.

The last time we were later well was probably Liverpool at anfield even though we lost, before that Everton away, unless you count the first half away to Cardiff.

If anyone is in a lucky enough position to have time off starting the 2nd September I recommend booking a last minute getaway, I got serious fears of a 3 or 4-0 hammering, but I’m sure we can blame World Cup fatigue.

I'm not even annoyed. I said before the match started that this lineup was never going to create any chances and lo and behold I was right.

So bloody predictable, hats off to the manager today, he picked a team that had 0 quality creativity and expected to get more than 1 chance on tonight. [emoji854]

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Fapatalk

well
well
well
we seem to be slipping into a deep one... my word. Just needed a break, did not get one - far too narrow and slow, we couldn't stretch them at all. Very woorying.

Gonna be bad at the Death Star unless we get Alli and Ndombele back, even Lo Celso possibly thrown in too - we have no speed merchants running down the wings

Got exactly what the performance deserved.

Lo Celso, exempt obviously, Hugo likewise, but the rest of them, and the manager, all laid a massive fudging egg today, a complete disaster top to bottom.

What the fudge was Poch thinking, and what the fudge is going on behind the scenes, because there was absolutely no effort put in today.

Last edited:
Moura could have had 2 and Kane should have had a pen, pluss missed his kick at the end. But we can't blame the spurned chances. We need to be able to discect teams who play like this - with quick passing and movement. Enough teams defend deep like this. To be fair we would normally manage to break them down. Is it because we are not fully settled - the side especially our midfield - or even that settled in the new stadium.

fudging useless display by us. No one able to break a line, just one sideway pass after another. fudging brick.

Apart from Eriksen no one in the squad that could, thought winks might be able to but he seems to have gone backwards. Shows we can not sell Eriksen he is worth more then 50m if we want to try and get top 4 and the added money that brings.

Utter embarrassment. Losing to a Saudi Sportswashing Machine team who haven’t won away to a top 6 team for GHod knows how long.

My GHod I hate this club sometimes.

Poch failed, simple as. This was on him today, and the past eight months as well.

If you waste the first 45 minutes every single game - every, single, f*cking, game, (I think we've failed to score in 23 of our last 27 first halves)n you only have 45 minutes to do anything. Wasn't enough today.

And, to be honest, he is starting to worry me with how inept he's getting, despite seemingly getting more of what he wants in terms of backing.

Coach your damn team to do more than be this turgid and aimless, please.

Apart from Eriksen no one in the squad that could, thought winks might be able to but he seems to have gone backwards. Shows we can not sell Eriksen he is worth more then 50m if we want to try and get top 4 and the added money that brings.

I reckon N'Dombele will be able to in due time, but we can't rely on him alone. Hopefully Lo Celso can do a job as well, but as you say, maybe the refreshing of the squad has been left a bit too late, as the new lads need quite a bit of time to bed in.

The penalty decision is irrelevant imo, had Kane hit it first time it would have been in the net before the defender was anywhere near him.

Got exactly what the performance deserved.

Lo Celso, exempt obviously, Hugo likewise, but the rest of them, and the manager, all laid a massive fudging egg today, an complete disaster top to bottom.

What the fudge was Poch thinking, and what the fudge is going on behind the scenes, because there was absolutely no effort put in today.

Spot on and that was the worrying thing. Some lads were genuinely strolling. No urgency. Thought Sonny tried hard but some of the others were an embarrassment to themselves. If you can’t put in the minimum effort, fudge off home.

Poch failed, simple as. This was on him today, and the past eight months as well.

If you waste the first 45 minutes every single game - every, single, f*cking, game, (I think we've failed to score in 23 of our last 27 first halves)n you only have 45 minutes to do anything. Wasn't enough today.

And, to be honest, he is starting to worry me with how inept he's getting, despite seemingly getting more of what he wants in terms of backing.

Coach your damn team to do more than be this turgid and aimless, please.

It really is quite odd that we start the way we did (yet again). Any armchair expert could say that team lacked a creative link between midfield and attack, yet we just pass it sideways for 60 minutes until Eriksen came on. He did make a difference, managed to bypass their line quite a few times, but when you only get 30 minutes, what can you do. Not sure what it is, but I just don't get Poch's thinking behind that team selection. 100% on him, this performance.

This isn’t the usual slow start that’s what’s worrying.

The last time we were later well was probably Liverpool at anfield even though we lost, before that Everton away, unless you count the first half away to Cardiff.

If anyone is in a lucky enough position to have time off starting the 2nd September I recommend booking a last minute getaway, I got serious fears of a 3 or 4-0 hammering, but I’m sure we can blame World Cup fatigue.

I was in a bar in Gambia when we lost to Arsenal, when Foyth did that back pass i kicked a chair so hard across the floor that some Scandinavian tourists got up and walked straight out before the goal even went in.

Dont think I can bring myself to watch it.

Back