• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2019/20 Premier League Thread

I wonder what the success rate is for penalty attempts after there has been an argument or discussion about who's gonna take it seconds before? Do you think it's much lower?

Andre Gomes has had a shocker tonight for Everton and Walcott has, as predictable as the tides of the sea, missed a sitter.

Good industry from Villa, Everton's shortcomings exposed.

1-2 after 17 minutes.......Norwich good on the eye with the ball but it comes with shambolic defending.....

I figured Pukki used up all his goals last week, so no point in having him in my fantasy team. That worked out well.

2-2....I will be making sure to watch as many Norwich games as possible this season ...Found my second team and, they've even got a bird on a ball as their club crest .....

:oops:
...COYC.....

1-2 after 17 minutes.......Norwich good on the eye with the ball but it comes with shambolic defending.....
Good to see newly promoted teams actually trying to play football instead of just trying to grind out results. Sticking to your way of playing regardless of the opposition is a strength in my opinion. It should not be disregarded as mere naivety.

Sent from my LYA-L29 using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Good to see newly promoted teams actually trying to play football instead of just trying to grind out results. Sticking to your way of playing regardless of the opposition is a strength in my opinion. It should not be disregarded as mere naivety.

Sent from my LYA-L29 using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Yes, agree with all that, especially early on in the season, why not play your football? ....I did have a little dig at them after their first 45 mins away to Liverpool but they've stuck to their principles and are looking so good with the ball...

They're certainly not Chris Hughton's Brighton or a Warnock Cardiff City..

Jordan Ayew, another cheap punt I decided against putting in my fantasy team. Hopefully Palace can take better advantage of my considerations.

Back