• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
One Hotspur plus member got my tickets pretty easy for the next round of matches.

Does it mean the initial surge for the new ground is easing off?

WoD at 11 o'clock, been moving steadily so remained hopeful. At 9.55 all browsers reset and bumped back to start of wheel which now isn't moving. Infuriating again! When will this end!!??

WoD at 11 o'clock, been moving steadily so remained hopeful. At 9.55 all browsers reset and bumped back to start of wheel which now isn't moving. Infuriating again! When will this end!!??
I'm that fed up it has put me off even bothering - this time round anyway. That and effectively having to pay full whack for myself and up to three kids each time.

Got all my 6 tickets without any problem at all, except for American Express somehow thought Tottenham was a fraud, and refused the transaction. But as soon as I used a different card I got the payment through.

I'm that fed up it has put me off even bothering - this time round anyway. That and effectively having to pay full whack for myself and up to three kids each time.

Senior and kids tickets do seem near impossible to get. Paid £55 for a 9 year old against Villa.

It's Ok for a special occasion but does seem to be restricting kids going regularly.

I decided to just use Ticket Exchange (no kids this time), should get tickets fine for Cat B and C games if keep checking.

Senior and kids tickets do seem near impossible to get. Paid £55 for a 9 year old against Villa.

It's Ok for a special occasion but does seem to be restricting kids going regularly.

I decided to just use Ticket Exchange (no kids this time), should get tickets fine for Cat B and C games if keep checking.
always loads on the exchange.......means you can leave the decision to a later date as well.....especially if TV decides to shift the date. OR public transport decide to close every train line to Tottenham

I’ve given up wasting my time on the wheel. Ticket Exchange is easy and allows a decision about going to be made much nearer to the game.
How about if you need to half-a-dozen seats all together though? For the Villa game we ended up right at the back of the top tier in one of the the corners.

Not good.

How about if you need to half-a-dozen seats all together though? For the Villa game we ended up right at the back of the top tier in one of the the corners.

Not good.

No, not great!

i only have to worry about me and my daughter - and she’s 19, so it’s not the end of the world if we don’t sit together. Definitely a different kettle of fish if you’ve got a group wanting tickets beside each other.

Not good.
FWIW if you’re after 6 seats together for the Saudi Sportswashing Machine match there’s currently a row available near the front of Block 504 almost on halfway line.

5739A756-D864-4939-A788-43106EB7AB7A.jpeg

I want to take a friend to this game who is not currently a member. Do I need to assign the other ticket to a different membership number to mine or can i purchase both tickets on my membership and he can get in anyway?

I want to take a friend to this game who is not currently a member. Do I need to assign the other ticket to a different membership number to mine or can i purchase both tickets on my membership and he can get in anyway?

Now that it's on General Sale, your mate can buy a ticket himself, or you can just buy for him under your name/membership.

I've not looked at the exchange before, what do the ones circled in red mean? Also do the people selling them set the price or is it face value?

Red circles are tickets made available via the Ticket Exchange (which is pretty much all there is now, unless any member who bought from the club returns their ticket).
As per @bjholmem above, prices are FV + admin fee - note however it's always Adult FV, no concessions.

Thanks all. Probably be the route I have to use as I can't be in line for the Circle of Doom at work anymore.
People might think tickets are not face value as plenty you click on can be £160-£250's in some areas. Madness.
Yeah that's what made me question it. Clicked on something upper tier at the Saudi Sportswashing Machine game and it was 3 figures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back