• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

New Kit?

tottenham-hotspur-19-20-third-kit-2.jpg

They have photoshopped it based on the leaked handbook yet it it doesn’t have the white bits, that photoshop actually looks pretty good.

https://www.footyheadlines.com/2018/12/nike-tottenham-hotspur-19-20-third-kit.html?m=1

Wish we could actually buy this shirt, the mock ups are always so much better then the official ones. I still wish we could have got that Ajax inspired one made.

Very nice kits. Quilmes has 2 teams and is an area in Buenos Aires, famous for beer and Sergio Aguero.

I looked at the players kit in Nike Store the other day - it's a thing of beauty, really well put together. (£85)
The £65 replica however......I think Nike must have ordered from Markys dodgy Asian site, it's ropey as hell. Looks and feels cheap, like most low end Nike sportswear.

Anyone seen the new Quilmes Atletico kit? fudge me what a beauty. I'm actually going to buy this!

Where would you buy it from?

I got a few obscure Latvia shirts a few years ago as we had a summer place out there. Keep hoping they would rise in value but I guess not.

Would be interested in buying some argie ones.

The third kit is launching next week, had a email from the club this morning with a chance to win entry to the launch event taking place Tuesday 7-9pm.

Back