• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2019/20 Premier League Thread

I wish our players would play with the same intensity in pressing and forward runs as united do now! Weather that level is sustainable for the entire game, let alone a whole season, is questionable though.
Typical Solskjær style, but hos teams have usually faded late in the season, and that even in Norway with only 30 games.

But for shorter periods during the game, I'd like to see us play with such intensity and aggression!

If you stick your leg out like that, it's very easy for the attacker to get a penalty. Looked correct to me. And the VAR refs, who should be better equipped and qualified to make the call than me.

If you stick your leg out like that, it's very easy for the attacker to get a penalty. Looked correct to me. And the VAR refs, who should be better equipped and qualified to make the call than me.
Pogba was going over well before any contact

Back