• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Winks

It’s not overnight, it’s been 20 years of work and we seem to have dropped back a bit from where we were two years ago.

20 years of largely upwards trajectory .. the "better" side you are thinking of had Dembele in midfield and Walker at RB, that said, didn't have this version of Son or Lucas.

Give N'dombele and Lo Celso a chance to see if they can't better that team.

20 years of largely upwards trajectory .. the "better" side you are thinking of had Dembele in midfield and Walker at RB, that said, didn't have this version of Son or Lucas.

Give N'dombele and Lo Celso a chance to see if they can't better that team.

Absolutely, but everyone else was atrocious last season yet have been allowed to start this in the same casual manner.

This season might be make or break for him. The player I saw initially within him is not the player I am seeing now. I don't know what is limiting him but he needs to break free.

This season might be make or break for him. The player I saw initially within him is not the player I am seeing now. I don't know what is limiting him but he needs to break free.

The same thing thats limiting NDombele... too many players in the same area

Wait and see next week with son back... and I assume we go back to 4-2-3-1 and we will see a midfield that works

It’s not overnight, it’s been 20 years of work and we seem to have dropped back a bit from where we were two years ago.
That's a bit of a silly arguement. As the season progresses we will see where we are relative to a couple of seasons ago but this City side are levels above where they were a couple of seasons back. That is totally independent of where we are or what we have been doing. Recall we stood still last year completely by brining nobody in.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Fapatalk

That's a bit of a silly arguement. As the season progresses we will see where we are relative to a couple of seasons ago but this City side are levels above where they were a couple of seasons back. That is totally independent of where we are or what we have been doing. Recall we stood still last year completely by brining nobody in.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Fapatalk

It’s not about one performance, it’s that there is no discernible progress away from the stuttering of last season despite an uninterrupted summer.

I don’t agree we stood still just because we didn’t sign anyone, it’s not the only way to improve a squad.

It’s not about one performance, it’s that there is no discernible progress away from the stuttering of last season despite an uninterrupted summer.

I don’t agree we stood still just because we didn’t sign anyone, it’s not the only way to improve a squad.

Are you judging the progress this season on 2 games???

Back