• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT - Tottenham Hotspur v Saudi Sportswashing Machine***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We've paid £20m over what he's worth for a Brazilian wide foward and are playing him as a target man and lumping long balls to him. No wonder he looks brick. Poor lad.

Son will be back. Plus hope to see Lo Celso start. Perfect match for him to make his home debut.

Last edited:
Would give Winksy a breather and revert to a 4-2-3-1:

Lloris - KWP, Alderweireld, Sanchez, Rose - Ndombele, Sissoko - Son, Lo Celso, Lamela - Kane

Bench: Gazzaniga, Vertonghen, Dier, Skipp, Winks, Eriksen, Moura

Would give Winksy a breather and revert to a 4-2-3-1:

Lloris - KWP, Alderweireld, Sanchez, Rose - Ndombele, Sissoko - Son, Lo Celso, Lamela - Kane

Bench: Gazzaniga, Vertonghen, Dier, Skipp, Winks, Eriksen, Moura

I like it, but I’d have Verts back in for Toby, assuming he’s worked off all the stroopwafel.

I lived in Saudi Sportswashing Machine for 6 very happy years and have a real soft spot for the club. Stood on the Gallowgate lots of times in the KK and Mirandinha days. It’s sad to see Mike Ashley making a mess of a proper club.

I’ll be there next week, so you can rest safe in the knowledge that your first 3 points of the season are on their way, Greg.

Lloris
Walker-Peters, Sanchez, Vertonghen, Rose
Winks, Ndombele
Son, Lo Celso, Lucas
Kane

Gazzaniga, Alderweireld, Davies, Dier, Sissoko, Eriksen, Lamela

Back