• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Cricket Thread

So, discounting the scores of any cheats that should have been banned for life, England won that by 35 runs. Excellent work chaps.

1st day current forecast, rain all day noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Just seen the forecast on tv and it looks awful. Will be so gutted if it's right but just 2 days ahead they're normally pretty accurate :(

Just seen the forecast on tv and it looks awful. Will be so gutted if it's right but just 2 days ahead they're normally pretty accurate :(
Not looking brilliant but might not be too bad either. Current Met office forecast for Lords suggests 70% chance of rain at around 2pm but rest of the day it ranges between just 10% and 50%.

No doubt that will change as we get nearer the time, can only hope it's for the better.

The pessismist in me is expecting the worst, weather-wise, for tomorrow.
The optimist in me has just made our 'picnic' and is determined we are going to enjoy the day, whatever.

28 days for a refund what century are they living in.Really disappointing typical when i get a ticket this happens.Also went to work almost left before 3 but forcast wasn't good.

Back