• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

Good to see him in the box and scoring goals. I have noticed though he seems a bit slower over a distance. There was a period during the end of our time at WHL and when we first went to Wembley where he was looking rapid. He'd receive it into the body, roll the defender and do him for pace (which surprised everyone including the defender). I remember him flying when we tucked Liverpool in 4-1 at home.

Lets hope he can avoid throwing himself into silly tackles this season and can stay fit, if so i can see another Golden Boot coming his way.

I'm concerned about how slowly he's been wandering around on the field - he seems to have lost half a yard of pace, energy - maybe desire?

Concerning.

That shot against the post was beautiful though.

But yeah, hope he ain't got that Rooneyitis and peaked early.

Maybe he is not happy?

I did mention before about our bad form coinciding with the lack of handshakes etc on the pitch but all i got told was "they have grown up". I genuinely think there is something going on behind the scenes hence why Tripps said he had to get out of there.

Maybe he is not happy?

I did mention before about our bad form coinciding with the lack of handshakes etc on the pitch but all i got told was "they have grown up". I genuinely think there is something going on behind the scenes hence why Tripps said he had to get out of there.

I have thought this myself. Would explain Trippier leaving and 3 of our players seemingly wanting to run their contracts down and depart on frees.

I can't remember what article it was but one recently suggested there may be envy after Kane got his 200k a week contract and a disparity and financial standard was set. I know some posters suggested this as the reason for Levy's prior wage celling in the past.

Back