• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Jan Vertonghen

So that is Jan, Toby and Eriksen potentially off, all 3 for nothing. A year ago we would have got £200m for all of them.

If the camera had cut to me at any point in the first half id have looked pretty bored as well tbf
This was me just before Harry scored his first [emoji6]

664362e1bb42c4c19b5b9c065cf61b20.jpg

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk

Poch was getting a bit emotional justifying Verts absence but still no clues as to why except for the standard response. I think that verts might be sold. He may be committed but we might be getting good offers for him, who knows?
Watch Poch’s post match interview with Sky. Poch said he wasn’t selected as others deserves to start, he can only pick 18 players, others are working hard in training and deserve a chance etc. No mention of an injury

There’s clearly something going on whether related to his contract, not working hard enough, or some other reason for a falling out

Poch’s answer was similar to when Toby was put on the naughty step for a while

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Sent from my SM-T835 using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

@Spur of the moment @Raziel

Not being totally serious, it has though become very gloomy in here.
What happened to to dare is to do.
After all klop spent what £150m on a team that consistently finished below a d not only won the CL but nearly won the league.

A lot of posts and comments I heard after a hard fought win was... that’s all great but we’re losing Eriksen, Rose, Verts and Toby in the 3 weeks

Our fans really are negative and don’t deserve the team they have a lot of the time

United have a win against a shocking Chelsea side and think their winning the league... arsenal are gonna conquer the world now after Pepes 20 minute cameo (sure I saw him mis control the ball out for a throw in)

As with Suarez, they're willing to throw out all semblance of morals to employ a player that should have had a lifetime ban.

Ah I like having a go at the Dippers as much as anyone but we're hardly a paragon of virtue either. Wasn't our captain done for drink-driving last year and didn't miss a game or get stripped of the armband?

Back