• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

New Kit?

Reminds me of Coventry City about 20 years ago.

The dark blue away kit is released tomorrow in the megastore.

Looks like the pattern on the outside of the stadium and confirms a few leaked kits.

Quite like it... might actually pick that one up.

I was worried we'd have a baby blue kit of surrender, but as it's named Blue Fury who can argue with that?

No white shorts on any of the kits, to mix and match with the home kit on european away days.

Reminds me of Coventry City about 20 years ago.

The dark blue away kit is released tomorrow in the megastore.

It reminds me of this

435-193.jpg

I was worried we'd have a baby blue kit of surrender, but as it's named Blue Fury who can argue with that?

No white shorts on any of the kits, to mix and match with the home kit on european away days.

To be fair, that was the PL guidelines book. I wonder if UEFA has one as well?

To be fair, that was the PL guidelines book. I wonder if UEFA has one as well?

That's true. Just picturing having to play in the home shirt with 'blue fury' shorts due to a shorts clash, but tbh we'd probs just swamp into the full away kit.

Have just ordered the men’s home and away, and a home for my little lad.

Thanks again to @markysimmo for the sourcing tip last year! ‘Straight from the factory’ Chinese take away special! :D

Hows the sizing on there? I want to get my 5 year old twins and my 8 year old, but unsure of the sizing on the site? (XS/S/M/L/XL)

Hows the sizing on there? I want to get my 5 year old twins and my 8 year old, but unsure of the sizing on the site? (XS/S/M/L/XL)
Scroll down on the info section of the product. I found a size chart for adults and kids near the bottom of the page.

Back