• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

Good point and the old stadium name baggage doesn't apply in the US. I suppose the question is how many NFL games are we going to host?

I wonder if there could be a conditional clause raising the amount payable if we go from hosting 2 NFL games a year to being the actual home of a team.

If you go down park lane and try and turn left to go by the new east stand you’ll find its blocked by building works as its quite an old snap.

And then if you instead continue heading down park lane you find the old WHL appears!

An HP bigwig and our CTO being interviewed a while ago.

The HP guy on the left comes across as a bit of a mouthy chav, IMO.

40 EPOS on goalline bar on first matchday - upped to >60 the day after.
45m matchday revenue at WHL, then 70m at Wembley, Old Trafford is 111m, we hope to get BIG money but no value yet assigned (due to being open longer and having more events including non-football)

From the new Madden 20 game:

soxyulfohzc31.png

NaeJpND.jpg

Lots of people having issues getting in today

My pals tried to enter using e-tickets, didnt work, had to queue up at ticket office for over an hour

You would have though Spurs would have sorted out these issues by now

Also heard that lots of the beer pumps didn’t work in the South Stand and loads of turnstile issues at the East Stand too

Back