• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tanguy Ndombele

You could see him visibly grow in confidence and ambition after the goal, to the point where he was trying amazing stuff (no look feints, reverse passes, back flicks) almost every time he had the ball.

He has an amazing sense of balance, and that swing of the hips and shift in direction 180 degrees reminds me of the Moose in his goddamn prime.

He just needs confidence, and a bit of effort. You could see the goal gave him that.

Good debut.

Yet when he walks or jogs off down the tunnel he moves like a 70 year old with a bad hip :)

Very different to Dembele but he'll be just as, more, important you feel.

What I liked today the most was that he looked really fun to watch, in a similar though not identical way to Dembele. Think the rest of the Prem are going to be quite jealous.

You're right actually. There is definitely more to come but I quite enjoyed watching him today. Tried to do something with the ball. Played a couple of really clever passes. Not everything came off but this fella can be huge for us.

A very high quality player. The only flaw I can see is that when we lose the ball, he languidly jogs back rather than sprinting back. But in all other aspects he looks excellent.

I was surprised how high Poch asked him to play. I was expecting him to be closer to Winks. Maybe when Lo Celso is integrated in the team, or against opponents who don't play two banks of 4, we will see him there..

It appears we now have a whole generation who would rather watch events through a camera lens than watch events with both eyes, I think they are barking, but each to his own...and sometimes fan cams are great for crowd reaction..

I liked the fact that after scoring he didn't celebrate, but urged his teammates to get back for a quick kickoff, as there was still work to be done to win the game.

I didn't notice that at the ground but saw it just now on MOTD and was going to comment on it.
He could have been forgiven for celebrating a debut goal but it showed good attitude that he wanted to get re-started quickly.

I was surprised how high Poch asked him to play. I was expecting him to be closer to Winks. Maybe when Lo Celso is integrated in the team, or against opponents who don't play two banks of 4, we will see him there..

I am sure that was partly down to Villa sitting so deep but I am also sure that we will see Ndombele in a more advanced position than Winks in most games.

Very promising debue from him, not sure he is fully fit ( he will be under Poch) but he showed enough to suggest that he has a great future in front of him.
Absolutely. Grew in confidence after the game too. He plays a fairly high risk style at his best from what I've seen, think it's smart to ease into things a bit and get up to speed before trying all of the tricks.

Back