• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official OMT** - Who's going to the season opener? (Not an OMT)

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Eerily quiet in Tottenham. Currently at Ora Brewing near Northumberland Park. Second pint is free for season ticket holders.

So.... Villa then.... Grealish and McGinn

Bought a load of players from around the world and Tyrone Mings of Bournemouth...

Er... anyone know owt about their 1st team?
I'll take that as a 'no'.

I've heard their manager Dean Smith is rather good, perhaps he will sit back and try to bore us to death? Any clue anyone?

Let's hope Villa gift us an early own-goal, just like Norwich did for the CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE (TM) LIVERPOOL FC yesterday, lucky fux.

Trains via White Hart Lane and Seven Sisters currently suspended due to power failure.
Not a good start - hopefully they’ll get it fixed quickly but if you’re in the Liverpool Street area you might want to look at jumping onto a Stansted Express sooner rather than later to Northumberland Park.

Villa beat RB Leipzig 3-1 in their last friendly. Leipzig is a good side, OK, only pre-season, but we need to be on our toes today. Expect nothing but 100% commitment from everyone playing today - just give it our all, and we'll be good.

I'll take that as a 'no'.

I've heard their manager Dean Smith is rather good, perhaps he will sit back and try to bore us to death? Any clue anyone?

Let's hope Villa gift us an early own-goal, just like Norwich did for the CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE (TM) LIVERPOOL FC yesterday, lucky fux.
They have a player called Marvelous.
What else is there to know?!

Disappointing Parrott is not on the Bench for an attacking option. Where is Jan>?

Eriksen on the Bench tells me a lot about his situation at the club.

Back