• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer Predictions

My predictions:

We sign one more player: either a RB or Seesengon.

Eriksen will only leave on a free at the end of the season, and have the “new challenge” of being a rotated squad player at RM or Barca.

We sign Ndombele, Lo Celso and Sessengon, that's it.

Eriksen leaves late in August to Madrid. Rose also leaves to some random northern club, leaving us with Foyth/Aurier and Davies/Sessengon as our full-backs.

Our defence was a issue last year, it's going to be more of a problem going forward.

So, Gazzaniga, Foyth, Lamela, Lo Celso... Dybala.

Do we reckon Poch is on a side hustle with the Argentinian FA for training their national team? Like in for 8 hours a week plus expenses.

I think the situation is a bit different this year - we've got cash to splash, and not that much competition in the market (due to FFP, transfer bans and absence of CL). For that reason I think we are just going to pay straight up and get our #1 obvious targets. So I'll go

Ins: Lo Celso, Ndombele, Sessegnon

Pretty smart that kid

This x100

It actually completely kills the atmosphere when every human noise is beaten down with overwhelming bad techno

I meant to mention this on here after Sunday’s game and couldn’t agree more.

Pre-match we were in The White Hart on Level 5 in the East Stand and the volume of the music was completely ridiculous - to the extent it was hard to have a conversation. And during most of the 2nd half we were treated to the post-match acoustic duo soundchecking ffs.

I hope someone (the Trust?) will bring this up with the club at some stage.

Back