• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tanguy Ndombele

Don;t know much about him before this but he looked promising in the pre-season matches. Hope he will be as good as or better than Dembele. Dembele never scored or assist enough goals for us. Hope Ndombele can score and assist many goals for us.

I personally think N'Dombele is the best player anyone in the Prem has signed this window... but I seem to be the only one :s

He's a beast and pretty much never gives the ball away, exactly the attributes that work well in this league.

Him and Lo Celso will be ball magnets (no homo)
I totally agree. In a couple of years I predict he'll be one of the 2-3 best midfielders in the world.

I really think that a huge part of how well we do this season will be down to the speed with which he adapts to his new teammates and league.

You could see him visibly grow in confidence and ambition after the goal, to the point where he was trying amazing stuff (no look feints, reverse passes, back flicks) almost every time he had the ball.

He has an amazing sense of balance, and that swing of the hips and shift in direction 180 degrees reminds me of the Moose in his goddamn prime.

He just needs confidence, and a bit of effort. You could see the goal gave him that.

Good debut.

You could see him visibly grow in confidence and ambition after the goal, to the point where he was trying amazing stuff (no look feints, reverse passes, back flicks) almost every time he had the ball.

He has an amazing sense of balance, and that swing of the hips and shift in direction 180 degrees reminds me of the Moose in his goddamn prime.

He just needs confidence, and a bit of effort. You could see the goal gave him that.

Good debut.

Looked good up to the goal, looked totally Boss after it.
Star in the making there.

Good goal, he played better after that. But am I the only one thinking he looks like another Sissoko rather than another Dembele? Well, early days. Hope he starts at City next week.

Good goal, he played better after that. But am I the only one thinking he looks like another Sissoko rather than another Dembele? Well, early days. Hope he starts at City next week.

Has far more ability on the ball than Sissoko

Back