• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fk sake still not received membership card and have a ticket for Saturday (Villa)
Didn’t have membership last season.
Mate got the Villa ticket, i downloaded the Official Spurs app and it recognises me / account number but doesn’t show any match ticket associated to my account.

1)As he booked it, should it show on my account?
2)I assume I will need to go to the ticket office for a membership card, if so, what time can anyone recommend?

Appreciate any useful replies

You may well find that the match ticket appears on your account tomorrow. This happened to me last week 48 hours before the Inter game.

It should still show on your account - my daughter’s did and I booked her ticket.

I’d advise getting to the TO a couple of hours before the game should you need go.

Fk sake still not received membership card and have a ticket for Saturday (Villa)
Didn’t have membership last season.
Mate got the Villa ticket, i downloaded the Official Spurs app and it recognises me / account number but doesn’t show any match ticket associated to my account.

1)As he booked it, should it show on my account?
2)I assume I will need to go to the ticket office for a membership card, if so, what time can anyone recommend?

Appreciate any useful replies

If it's not showing on the App today, and if you can spare the 15-20 minutes wait-time, then give the ticket office a ring. They may be able to send you a pdf of the ticket to print out. Or drop them an email - they usually respond pretty quickly in my experience.

If it's not showing on the App today, and if you can spare the 15-20 minutes wait-time, then give the ticket office a ring. They may be able to send you a pdf of the ticket to print out. Or drop them an email - they usually respond pretty quickly in my experience.

Cheers mate: my mate did the booking so he may have the ticket but I assume I still need to present my membership card at the gate or is this not the case? Cheers

Cheers mate: my mate did the booking so he may have the ticket but I assume I still need to present my membership card at the gate or is this not the case? Cheers

You need a ticket to be scanned, that's all. That can be loaded onto your membership card, or on your phone via the app, or just a paper print out. You don't actually have to present your membership card, just your ticket in whatever format that comes

I'm the same. I was told the Ticket Office is open from 4 hours before the game and to go there.

However, I have just received an e-ticket so might be worth checking your email.
----
Question: I don't have a printer - can I just ignore the e-ticket and go to the ticket office?

Why the f they don't just send out membership cards and load the ticket to that I have no idea (like it says they will before you buy the ticket).

You need a ticket to be scanned, that's all. That can be loaded onto your membership card, or on your phone via the app, or just a paper print out. You don't actually have to present your membership card, just your ticket in whatever format that comes

Don't suppose you know if it's OK to use an e-ticket on a phone? or it has to be printed?

Thanks!

I used one on my phone at the end of last season. Didn’t work for Sunday’s friendly...but then nothing seemed to be working then!

Ticket Touting – Club Policy Statement

Ahead of the start of the 2019/20 season, we want to remind supporters that all tickets purchased from Tottenham Hotspur remain the property of the Club at all times. We would urge all Season Ticket holders to ensure that they make use of the Club’s Ticket Exchange and Ticket Share platforms for any home Premier League matches they are unable to attend.

Tottenham Hotspur Football Club reserves the right to take the strongest possible action against anyone found to be selling, offering for sale or passing on via any unofficial channel, match tickets and/or season tickets for any Tottenham Hotspur matches.

This action may include the suspension from purchasing tickets and from attending all fixtures while investigations take place into any supporters that are suspected of selling, or advertising for sale, tickets to any fixture.

In the event that the Club is satisfied that a ticket has been resold or passed on in breach of our Terms and Conditions, we reserve the right to issue a range of sanctions, depending on the severity of the situation and also the past conduct of the supporter(s) concerned. This can range from a temporary ban on accessing tickets, a temporary ban on attending matches and, in extreme cases, a permanent ban and cancellation of season tickets and/or memberships and all associated benefits, without refund.

For clarity, any person that offers any tickets for sale via unofficial secondary websites or any social media platform, regardless of whether or not a sale actually takes place, will be subject to further action.

Additionally, we reserve the right to take precautionary action against any supporters who are linked to anyone found to have sold tickets on unofficially. This can be a link via previous purchase history, recorded methods of payment or by postal and/or email address.

At all times it should also be noted that the touting of tickets is a criminal offence under the Criminal Justice and Public Order Act 1994, the Violent Crime Reduction Act 2006 and the Ticket Touting (Designation of Football Matches) Order 2007 and that a prosecution can end with a fine, general banning order and a criminal record for those found guilty.

We strongly advise all supporters NOT to purchase tickets from any unofficial websites or social media platforms. However, anyone that does and has concerns about the validity of their tickets can provide us with the details of their purchase by emailing supporter.services@tottenhamhotspur.com and titling their email ‘Suspected Unofficial Ticket Purchase’. For a list of unauthorised sellers please visit Ask Spurs.

While we are unable to assist in guaranteeing access to the stadium to attend the match concerned, the information provided will allow us to provide support to individuals in claiming any funds back on unauthorised tickets from credit card issuers. Such information will also assist us to continue to do everything possible to ensure that genuine tickets are allocated to genuine supporters and allow us to take action against unofficial sellers.

If anyone has any other information regarding touting related issues, these should also be reported using the above email address. This will again help us to ensure that tickets are allocated to genuine fans and in line with our own allocation rules and procedures.

Please note that all information we receive from supporters is kept confidential and will under no circumstances be disclosed to the individual who has resold their tickets.

Tickets for Tottenham Hotspur Away Fixtures

Tottenham Hotspur is aware that a number of tickets for our away fixtures are sold, offered for sale or transferred unofficially to supporters that do not qualify for tickets to away matches. As a result genuine supporters who may otherwise qualify for a ticket are denied the opportunity to support the team away from home.

Again, this is often done online via unofficial websites and social media. We regularly monitor such sites and will take the strongest possible action against any season ticket holders that are found to be acquiring match tickets with the intention of selling them on for profit and/or to boost their on Ticketing Points tally.

Any supporter found to have purchased tickets and subsequently sold or passed them on to other supporters, or offered for sale, will be subject to sanctions by the Club including, but not limited to, a deduction of Ticketing Points, a season long ban on applying for match tickets for any fixture played away from the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium, or a permanent cancellation of a season ticket and all associated benefits without refund.

In a further effort to ensure the correct supporters are using away match tickets we reserve the right to randomly select supporters to collect their away match tickets from the host venue on the day of a match. In such situations the host venue will be instructed to only release individual tickets to the named ticket holder as advised by Tottenham Hotspur.

https://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/news/2019/august/ticket-touting-club-policy-statement/

and no return of the 2 game cup credits either
While the stadium is new and shiny I guess they know even if the ST holder dumps the lower profile game there will be a queue of people wanting it at full price just for the novelty of attending.

I put my 6 year old on the ST waiting list, which costs a fiver on top of the membership. I checked today and he is 301,154 on the list.

I put my 6 year old on the ST waiting list, which costs a fiver on top of the membership. I checked today and he is 301,154 on the list.
WOW!

Just done a bit of googling and it looks like we now dwarf the rest:

United claiming around 100k (August 2019)
Spammers 36k (May 2019)
Liverpool 26k (2018)
Rangers 15k (August 2019)

Will add others if and when I find any ...

WOW!

Just done a bit of googling and it looks like we now dwarf the rest:

United claiming around 100k (August 2019)
Spammers 36k (May 2019)
Liverpool 26k (2018)
Rangers 15k (August 2019)

Will add others if and when I find any ...
Although people may join with no intention of signing up if offered a ticket but in our case if everyone is paying £5 a year that’s £1.5m a year in the coffers !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back