• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Paulo Dybala

I don't see why a loan deal would be so hard. Just fudging write a goddamn contract stating this and that and fudging do it already. We'll buy him in January for whatever amount they want. Deal done. Come on. I should have this job. :p

Give it a couple of hours and that is what will happen, you know it as i do. Its been a good window for us ( if the two moves go through) but you know some will have a bitch about it; its what they do.

It depends on the CE situation on if its a good window in my view

I agree. Dembele for N Dombele, Lo celso for Eriksen and Sessegnon for Trippier is not the level of ambition I expected once the stadium was completed, let alone with the CL run revenue.

Being reported he trained with Juve today, so comments that he is in london are apparently gonad*s.

If thats the case then I cant see this happening now and also I cant see bruno as a back up happening either.

We will get sessegnon and lo celso.

We need to therefore get eriksen to sign a new deal, otherwise we’ve largely stood still from where we were 12 months ago.

Yep. That I concur on.

We are forward down as it stands. Can’t be 2.

I was ok with Llorente being here but i do not think we need to replace him to be honest, we have enough ( if the deals can done today) to have enough players who can play further forward then they may have done last season with all the injurys we had.

I agree. Dembele for N Dombele, Lo celso for Eriksen and Sessegnon for Trippier is not the level of ambition I expected once the stadium was completed, let alone with the CL run revenue.
So you don't see any of them as upgrades?

I'm pulling up a front row seat ready to watch the melt down

Theres only so much I can take, which is why I can be sure I wont still be here at midnight!

I think CE is gone. Today, next week, Jan... any which way you look at it it seems his time is done.

To the degree I feel like we are trying to replace him now, and even if he stays his place in the team is severely marginalised.

So Im not sure Eriksen staying/going/whatever really means much at all to me in context of this window being a success.

The business we have done plus Lo Celso and Sessegnon then this window has been a great success regardless of Eriksen IMO.

If we can get Sessegnon and Lo Celso onboard then we have to say it's been a good window. I wished we had tried harder for a new RB, but nothing to complain too much about. Aurier, Foyth and KWP can all do decent jobs there, I reckon.

Back